Photorealistic Filter

Misc Photorealistic Filter Photorealistic Filter v7

Login or Register an account to download this content
JavireTwo updated Photorealistic Filter with a new update entry:

NEW CONCEPT UPDATE

**NEW UPDATE!** Photorealistic filter v1 (I'm back giving names to the updates to help with organization. File names won't change between updated to avoid file accumulation)

**READ THIS**
On this update I've tried to remove the overcontrasty and oversaturated look this was getting in order to get a smoother sensation so, it's more pleasant to use. I've tweaked some things so now by modifying sol config you'll be tweaking my filter without having to go into the .lua (only on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@JavreTwo - I'm using Sol 1.7 alpha 2 - 1.5.7 and CSP 0.1.60. After deactivating a few CPU-Optimizations (Merge meshes, Flatten nodes) texture flickering and black stripes are history. But this is a problem in general and have nothing to do with your filter. Now your filter runs great and looks even greater. Thank you.

@To all - to avoid problems, completely uninstall your currently installed SOL. To do this, copy the soluninstall.bat from the zip-file into your Assetto Corsa main folder and run the bat with admin rights. Then manually search for leftovers. Now install the Sol 1.7 alpha 2 - 1.5.7 using drag and drop or via AC-Content Manager. Everything should work fine now. If not and the sky is still black open your content manager and navigate to "general patch settings". Disable "Merge meshes" and "Flatten nodes" and restart CM. Hope i could help.

@JavreTwo - I'm using Sol 1.7 alpha 2 - 1.5.7 and CSP 0.1.60. After deactivating a few CPU-Optimizations (Merge meshes, Flatten nodes) texture flickering and black stripes are history. But this is a problem in general and have nothing to do with your filter. Now your filter runs great and looks even greater. Thank you.

@To all - to avoid problems, completely uninstall your currently installed SOL. To do this, copy the soluninstall.bat from the zip-file into your Assetto Corsa main folder and run the bat with admin rights. Then manually search for leftovers. Now install the Sol 1.7 alpha 2 - 1.5.7 using drag and drop or via AC-Content Manager. Everything should work fine now. If not and the sky is still black open your content manager and navigate to "general patch settings". Disable "Merge meshes" and "Flatten nodes" and restart CM. Hope i could help.
Oh didn't know that could be an issue, will take that in mind. Thanks!

The ppf works perfectly,although it forces myself, as well as the AI's headlights on. Is there a way to fix this?
I also had that issue, I don't think that's because of the PPFilter, but with the new on I'm working on it doesn't happend. Try to reinstall CSP, maybe that fixes it

Sol 2 Beta 3

*NEW UPDATE*

Sol 2 beta 3 needed

Now it's adapted to Sol 2 and its new functions, there's a lot to do left. But this is pretty solid for now.

Thanks to @Marocco2 for allowing me to use his glare, it's amazing! You should go and check out his filter.

There's an issue with sunsets, in a bit I'll upload a hotfix
1601730937299.png

Sol 2 Beta 8

- - PHOTOREALISTIC FILTER V3 - -

SOL 2 BETA 8 OR HIGHER NEEDED OR IT WON'T WORK!!!

View attachment 418639View attachment 418640View attachment 418641

- - CHANGELOG - -

* Misc

- Drag and drop install with CM compatibility added

* New sky!
- Increasing sky blue strenght on Sol Config page 7 makes sky darker or lighter
- The whole sky preset is new and it's working pretty well both on daytime and sunsets

* New clouds...

Hey,

The filter is beautiful, my only concern is that it causes the game to run in steamless mode?

I was just wondering why this is enforced in the preset please as it's causing issues with some plugins.

Setting can be found here:

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension

Thanks for the great filter, however!

Last edited:
Hey,

The filter is beautiful, my only concern is that it causes the game to run in steamless mode?

I was just wondering why this is enforced in the preset please as it's causing issues with some plugins.

Setting can be found here:

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension

Thanks for the great filter, however!
I'm not really getting what you mean. But that doesn't seem to be related with my filter tho. Glad you liked it ;)

Hey,

Yup, we've tested it across multiple drivers in our leagues, when using your filter and presets the setting gets applied but doesn't on any other filter.

Just one to keep an eye out for anyone that verifies your steamid using steam. We got a plugin fix for it anyways.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
TFrag

Sol 2.1 alpha 4

- - - - PHOTOREALISTIC FILTER V4 IS OUT! - - - -

SOL 2.1 ALPHA 4 OR HIGHER NEEDED OR IT WON'T WORK!!!

View attachment 437134View attachment 437135View attachment 437136View attachment 437137

- - CHANGELOG - -

* New AE method

- After some try and error and some experimentation with the AE method Peter made for Sol_Extra I achieved this look which from my testing looks fine

* New separated filter...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.3%