Photorealistic Filter

Misc Photorealistic Filter Photorealistic Filter v7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Very nice filter with natural colours, thank you!

One question:
I can´t fix overbright textures, too high ksAmbient and ksDiffuse values of some tracks in SOL config page 22 (ta_exp_fix). I know it has something to do with your lua file, but I can´t find the right entry. Could you please point me to the right direction?

Very nice filter with natural colours, thank you!

One question:
I can´t fix overbright textures, too high ksAmbient and ksDiffuse values of some tracks in SOL config page 22 (ta_exp_fix). I know it has something to do with your lua file, but I can´t find the right entry. Could you please point me to the right direction?
If I'm understanding well this isn't really related with my filter, instead it's track's fault. Anyway, if you still thinking it's due to my fitler send me a dm and we'll talk about it

In SOL config.pdf on page 2 I found this:

sol-config1.jpg

and on track in SOL config it looks like that:

sol-config.jpg

So I thought "ta_exp_fix" is fixed by your pp-filter.

But meanwhile I found out this is controlled by the track config.
So everything is fine and thanks for your feedback.

In SOL config.pdf on page 2 I found this:

View attachment 490344
and on track in SOL config it looks like that:

View attachment 490355

So I thought "ta_exp_fix" is fixed by your pp-filter.

But meanwhile I found out this is controlled by the track config.
So everything is fine and thanks for your feedback.
Exactly what you said. In that case those values are set by the track config, so the orange colour shows the value set in the config. In other pages different to ta (track adjustments) is where I change stuff.

Good to see it's fixed. Anything else, just tell me ;)

Hi, I've installed the mod both through content manager and manually and no matter what I do I can not get the mod to show up in game in my filter list. I have everything up to date, and my sol filters do show up, just cant get this one to show.

Hi, I've installed the mod both through content manager and manually and no matter what I do I can not get the mod to show up in game in my filter list. I have everything up to date, and my sol filters do show up, just cant get this one to show.
It should work with CM. Anyway, if you do it manually make sure you're putting the files in the right directory

I have a fresh install that's installed through CM and I still do not see it in my filter list, its got me very confused.
I got it working by fully deleting the mod, again, and re-manually dumping the mod files and now it fully works. Very weird CM didn't install it properly

Last edited:
JavireTwo updated Photorealistic Filter with a new update entry:

Sol 2.2

- - - - PHOTOREALISTIC FILTER V7 IS OUT! - - - -

SOL 2.2 RECOMMENDED, IT MAY NOT WORK WITH OLDER VERSIONS

Photorealistic_PHOTO
View attachment 518707
Photorealistic
View attachment 518708

- - CHANGELOG - -

* PPFilter

- "Photorealistic" has been reworked, now it's a bit less saturated and it has better visibility at night
- Lowered gamma
- New color balance, should be nicer
- As "Photorealistic" is more balanced, "PHOTO" is now made...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey JavireTwo,

Thank you so very much for this wonderful PP filter that you've created. It's been essential to my AC immersion and one of the core reasons I haven't been able to put this sim down for the last three weeks.

Remember, for every acidic dolt on this (or any other) community forum, you'll find hundreds more that are very much appreciative of what you've done. I'm one of them.

Thank you and keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to it.

Gromic

Hey JavireTwo,

Thank you so very much for this wonderful PP filter that you've created. It's been essential to my AC immersion and one of the core reasons I haven't been able to put this sim down for the last three weeks.

Remember, for every acidic dolt on this (or any other) community forum, you'll find hundreds more that are very much appreciative of what you've done. I'm one of them.

Thank you and keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to it.

Gromic
Thanks for these kind words :inlove:

Your filter is indeed very good but i have massive performance hit in replays. Is that normal? I have over 100fps while driving and below 60 in replays...:(
Any advice?

Your filter is indeed very good but i have massive performance hit in replays. Is that normal? I have over 100fps while driving and below 60 in replays...:(
Any advice?
That could be caused by the DOF shape. TV cameras use DOF by default in AC. You can try this:

Right-click on the filter, edit...
1638002601981.png

Then, inside of "Depth of field" change the Aperture Shape to Disc
1638002646839.png

Maybe that works

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Prizes