Photorealistic Filter

Misc Photorealistic Filter Photorealistic Filter v7

Login or Register an account to download this content
JavireTwo submitted a new resource:

Photorealistic Filter - Photorealistic filter for Assetto Corsa

Hello again!

I'm glad to release here a project I've been working on for few months. This isn't even a half of what I'm planning but it's a good base.

I'm pretending to keep it up to date and keep developing it for a long time. For the moment it isn't photorealistic at all, but it does the job. It is made to be used both on race sessions and to take pictures.

I hope you like the filter! If you have any idea, just go ahead and send me a direct message! Enjoy it :D

Special mention to...

Read more about this resource...

JavireTwo updated Photorealistic Filter with a new update entry:

Sky + overall brightness UPDATE

On this update I lowered a tiny bit the exposure, played with contrast to fix clipping darks, played with few values both of ambient and sun level. I also changed the sky, so I used Atrip's sky settings with few adjustments. On the upcoming update of Sol (1.6.1) a new sky preset will be implemented, I'm looking forward for it, so you may see it on my filter soon. Enjoy ;)

SCREENSHOTS
[ATTACH...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Color grading

New update!!

I've added color grading which allows me to control colors separatedly. I've also added another "version" of the filter without the color grading and with a less strong DOF, so it's smoother. I've removed the vignette effect too.

Enjoy it! :D

Color grading

Hello again! New update!!

I've added color grading which allows me to control colors separatedly. I've also added another "version" of the filter without the color grading and with a less strong DOF, so it's smoother. I've removed the vignette effect too.

SCREENSHOTS
View attachment 390190View attachment 390191View attachment 390192View attachment 390193[ATTACH...

Color grading

I've added color grading which allows me to control colors separatedly. I've also added another "version" of the filter without the color grading, brighter, with less contrast and with a smoother DOF, so it's smoother. I've removed the vignette effect too.

SCREENSHOTS
View attachment 390199View attachment 390200View attachment 390201View attachment 390202[ATTACH...

Color Grading

I've added color grading which allows me to control colors separatedly. I've also added another "version" of the filter without the color grading, brighter, with less contrast and with a smoother DOF, so it's smoother. I've removed the vignette effect too.

SCREENSHOTS
View attachment 390208View attachment 390209View attachment 390210[ATTACH...

Will I get better graphics if I increase video settings like MSAA etc? I'm asking to know if it will improve the graphics or just waste performance, like World details you set to High but there is Maximum option, sorry im very new to CSP.

Will I get better graphics if I increase video settings like MSAA etc? I'm asking to know if it will improve the graphics or just waste performance, like World details you set to High but there is Maximum option, sorry im very new to CSP.
Yes, you won't get better coloring, effects... etc, you'll get more detail which may be noticeable

Summer Update

The "Smooth" filter has been updated and renamed to Photorealistic_Race. It has lower contrast, smoother DOF, no ColorGrading and a bit more exposure, also with a less strong glare to be more confortable for racing.

On this update I've made a new sky based on Sol's preset "dark blue". It's really hard to make the sky I look for, but I feel ok with this one. So I think I won't modify it until there's a change on Sol related to how sky works.

It's necesary to use Sol 1.7 alpha...

Hi, your screenshots look really nice and I'd like to try you filter. But when I use it, it turns the sky negative and the environment really dark. I used your settings as well as my own with the same result. With your GT filter it's not a problem. Any ideas, what this is about?
In the screenshot it's daytime and clear weather

Attachments

• Sky negative.jpg
    Sky negative.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 159
Pics look great. Will have to update to 1.7 to try it out. I see you have the new rain effects in there. Am I correct in they have not been officially released yet?

Rain FX is not included with Sol 1.7, it's included with some preview versions of CSP which are available on x4fav Patreon

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back