Photorealistic Filter

Misc Photorealistic Filter Photorealistic Filter v7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Before I installed SOL 2.0.2 I had latest SOL alpha4 installed but since Peter mentioned the released SOL 2.0.2 has a better performance I switched to that one since it is the latest release so far and further alphas will be based on that.

Last edited:
Before I installed SOL 2.0.2 I had latest SOL alpha4 installed but since Peter mentioned the released SOL 2.0.2 has a better performance I switched to that one since it is the latest release so far and further alphas will be based on that.
Alpha 6 has been released and from what I know it also has that performance fix so please use that version if you'd like to use my filter. Otherwise it won't work at all

Yapp, already did and it worked out very well. Thank you. The only thing I miss with your filter currently is some more glare in the picture, along with godrays. But thats, of course, my personal dilemma. ;)

JavireTwo updated Photorealistic Filter with a new update entry:

Sol 2.1 Alpha 11

- - - - PHOTOREALISTIC FILTER V5 IS OUT! - - - -

SOL 2.1 ALPHA 4 OR HIGHER NEEDED OR IT WON'T WORK!!!

View attachment 445072View attachment 445073View attachment 445074View attachment 445075

- - CHANGELOG - -

* PPFilter

- Lowered gamma to 1.1 and added new code for better visibility
- New glare, tweaked it a bit from v4
- New godrays
- New DOF for both filters
- Tweaked the color balance, now it's a bit colder

Read the rest of this update entry...

FILE=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\textures\color_grading\photorealistic.png

This png does not actually exist.Is this description correct?

FILE=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\textures\color_grading\photorealistic.png

This png does not actually exist.Is this description correct?

It's only on my end. It's not necessary, I forgot to delete it from the filter. Everything is fine

Hi, thank you for such nice Photorealistic filter. On your screenshots it seems really amazing. But can someone please help me with the instalation or set it up? I just drag and drop it into the content manager and install it. But I don't know hot to set it up. Could someone tell me that big secret how to do that? :D Thank you

Hi, thank you for such nice Photorealistic filter. On your screenshots it seems really amazing. But can someone please help me with the instalation or set it up? I just drag and drop it into the content manager and install it. But I don't know hot to set it up. Could someone tell me that big secret how to do that? :D Thank you
Hi, just make sure you're using the filter and that you have high graphic settings. Everything should look similar to those pics. If you can't do it just tell me and we'll see what's going wrong ;)

Hi, just make sure you're using the filter and that you have high graphic settings. Everything should look similar to those pics. If you can't do it just tell me and we'll see what's going wrong ;)
Hi, Thank you for responce . Do I understand you right, that I just have to set right filtr in post processing filters? Right now I have set it to _Sol. But I have it more colorfull and less realistic. Your screenshots seems much more better in case of the colors. I atteched screenshot of my graphic settings.

Attachments

• graphic settings.JPG
    graphic settings.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 68
Hi, Thank you for responce . Do I understand you right, that I just have to set right filtr in post processing filters? Right now I have set it to _Sol. But I have it more colorfull and less realistic. Your screenshots seems much more better in case of the colors. I atteched screenshot of my graphic settings.
If you installed it properly, you should be able to select a filter named "Photorealistic". If you select any other, you won't be using my filter

If you installed it properly, you should be able to select a filter named "Photorealistic". If you select any other, you won't be using my filter
Yes. So I found where was the problem. It wasn't installed correcty. So I copy those files into folders and now I have it in my filters option.

But now I have a onther problem with lights. It's really dark. So I reinstall sol. version 2.0.2., but problem is still there. Do you have any idea, how to fix it? Thank you

Yes. So I found where was the problem. It wasn't installed correcty. So I copy those files into folders and now I have it in my filters option.

But now I have a onther problem with lights. It's really dark. So I reinstall sol. version 2.0.2., but problem is still there. Do you have any idea, how to fix it? Thank you
Yeah, this version wasn't made for Sol 2.0.2. You'll need to use the alpha specified https://discord.gg/sUZVSnjj here you have it, go to #betas channel and download the latest one. It'll be compatible

JavireTwo updated Photorealistic Filter with a new update entry:

Sol 2.1.3

- - - - PHOTOREALISTIC FILTER V6 IS OUT! - - - -

SOL 2.1.3 RECOMMENDED, I DON'T KNOW IF IT WORKS WITH OLDER VERSIONS

View attachment 483459View attachment 483460View attachment 483461View attachment 483462
- - CHANGELOG - -

* PPFilter

- Readjusted gamma
- Readjusted godrays
- New DOF for both filters
- Back to neutral color balance

* LUA
- Added new features (e.g. lights under dark conditions)
- New sky

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%