Pacific Coast

Tracks Pacific Coast 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Phoenix, can you check if you have north and south swapped in your editor? If I choose the northbound layout, I am starting at the top (north) and going down the map (south) but I still have the water on the left as I would expect, so it seems north and south might be swapped? :whistling:
I started work on the Southbound first, so everything came from this, I wanted a rotate later but too many other things were based from it. If you want the correct orientation, you'll have to sit facing away from the screen :D
Line 1119 in the track config is commented out (mistake?)
Hard to say, the config has had a lot of switching around for the lighting. Thanks for mentioning mate!

Cheers mate, yeah Pacific Coast 1.0 is coming today!

Anyone with the Pre-Release... This will become incompatible with servers running the 1.0 release.

The track has also had a folder name change to... pacific_coast_hwy this is to stop people copying the files into an existing 0.95 install. Remove any old pacific_coast folders.

Last edited:
Spectacular map, I'm looking forward to trying the new version, my question is, will it bring real traffic to it? Because it would be a tremendous enjoyment ...GRAMOra

Spectacular map, I'm looking forward to trying the new version, my question is, will it bring real traffic to it? Because it would be a tremendous enjoyment ...GRAMOra
Thanks! Yes two variants of Two-Way traffic will be available separately (Free, or name your price)... After... I get the main track upload on RD. In maybe a few days, need to check a few things. Run a few tests, and finalise Helicopter Cameras etc.

Two-way Traffic will be limited to 60mph, start from the turnouts along PCH (prevented from overtaking / headons)
Mansion Traffic will be limited to 70mph, start from the mansion (prevented from overtaking / headons)

GPU mem usage? Can't imagine that there would be an issue with a 3080Ti, install was clean. Don't know what you mean with reset all tabs. (selecting northbound or southbound works though)

Last edited:
Nice one for the release of 1.0 - it also seems like you managed to break the RaceDepartment servers :roflmao:

When will your selfy store be updated with the extras pack?
Thanks mate, yes it does look a little like it :whistling: Sorry Race Department... When you put a beer button on here, I'll send you some.
I need a day or two testing after getting 1.0 out... I've noticed a few things :D

But so far traffic is almost working flawlessly with the right settings, check out Wills awesome video.
EDIT: It's either a rental, or I think Will's driving it like he stole it :D
They need a few further tweaks...

Weird... game crashes within seconds when the session starts - after a few seconds of driving. Is there anything particular to look for in settings?
If you're trying to connect online Marcel, make sure you only have the PCH 1.0 Public Release files everywhere... I think you might need to Update your server files. I made the Pre-Release and the Release different and not work together.
I was changing lots of files all the way up until release.

Just for reference, I have a Ryzen 3950X, 2080Ti, and 32gb of pretty fast System Ram, only 1080 single atm
Can run 55 AI on Two-Way no problems at the mansion (Weekend mode), all leaving driving down the mountain to PCH. The fluorescent tubes on at night. Seen 21 Drivers online in one server so far, totally smooth. Can't comment on VR / Triple performance.

Problems connecting to an offline session, maybe try another CSP version?

Last edited:
Could somebody help me with those settings? Traffic cars spawn in, but are just stationary next to the road across the map, not sure what I'm doing wrong.
The Extras pack, coming later on this week, will have the Traffic layouts.
I have to check some things.
Also something that will improve the looks further!
Put it up to 11

I intend to make the Optional Extras... Patch a few things, until another main version is released.

IMPORTANT
If anyone gets strange AI behaviour while using Trackday. Use Race or Weekend modes, which use default Kunos AI.

Don't use more than 15 AI in Trackday mode.

Turn off Fuel Consumption in Trackday

Last edited:
Thanks mate, yes it does look a little like it :whistling: Sorry Race Department... When you put a beer button on here, I'll send you some.
I need a day or two testing after getting 1.0 out... I've noticed a few things :D

But so far traffic is almost working flawlessly with the right settings, check out Wills awesome video.
EDIT: It's either a rental, or I think Will's driving it like he stole it :D
The Extras pack, coming later on this week, will have the Traffic layouts.
I have to check some things.
Also something that will improve the looks further!
Put it up to 11

I intend to make the Optional Extras... Patch a few things, until another main version is released.
Awesome, I will keep an eye out for that. Bookmarked your store page anyway in case an email never arrives :whistling:

I saw the Boosted Media video, his setup is out of this world :D and your track looks really good with traffic.
Took the URD M4 out for a spin and that was good fun but i got told off by the Highway Patrol for using a race car on the public highway so perhaps i should stick to road cars in future. Track does look really good and you did a great job on it. I'll leave you a review tomorrow
Looking forward to the updates and Extras

Screenshot_shelby_cobra_427sc_pacific_coast_hwy_24-9-121-17-42-20.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_pacific_coast_hwy_24-9-121-17-43-15.jpg

Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_rs_pacific_coast_hwy_24-9-121-17-35-5.jpg

Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_rs_pacific_coast_hwy_24-9-121-17-34-44.jpg

Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_rs_pacific_coast_hwy_24-9-121-17-16-47.jpg

Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_rs_pacific_coast_hwy_24-9-121-16-33-29.jpg

Was lucky enough to cruise online with the man himself today. Anyone who has attempted to make a track for this 2014 game will immediately understand what a technical achievement PCH is.

Amazing job, Phoenix! Looking forward to the future.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.