Pacific Coast

Tracks Pacific Coast 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Awesome, I will keep an eye out for that. Bookmarked your store page anyway in case an email never arrives :whistling:

I saw the Boosted Media video, his setup is out of this world :D and your track looks really good with traffic.
Took the URD M4 out for a spin and that was good fun but i got told off by the Highway Patrol for using a race car on the public highway so perhaps i should stick to road cars in future. Track does look really good and you did a great job on it. I'll leave you a review tomorrow
Looking forward to the updates and Extras
Lots of people want Two-Way AI Traffic, the AI Traffic will not suddenly pull out on you from all of the side turnings, they won't sound their horn at you and want a race... Get on a server while you're waiting :)

Glad you bookmarked, that's the way it should be done... The more automated it becomes, the more time I have to mod :)
The track looks even better with a rather useful feature enabled.... anyone notice what feature is not enabled? anyone, anyone? bueller bueller? lol :D

I'll announce what's missing in another post in a few minutes! :D
View attachment 512800

View attachment 512801
View attachment 512802

View attachment 512804
View attachment 512805
View attachment 512806

Was lucky enough to cruise online with the man himself today. Anyone who has attempted to make a track for this 2014 game will immediately understand what a technical achievement PCH is.

Amazing job, Phoenix! Looking forward to the future.
Thanks mate was a fun run, also great to test a few things out, and drive with the crew :)
I think a few drivers online will need to learn the road a little more, but that's cool, a lot of corners I don't brake for... new drivers do. Nice to see it can handle 20+ cars nicely... hopefully someone can organise a stress test?
Hi. Hope you are well. Tried downloading Pacific Coast but it keeps asking for a password?
You need to be logged in to download, like you need to be logged in to comment here?
Login, click download - Cheers

Fantastic work! Obvious you put a lot of work into it.

Ever thought about doing Oahu, at least most of the outer roads? Now that would be a project. ...and you could probably do it.

And yes, I spent some time roaming Oahu in Test Drive Unlimited 2.

Oahu-Map-770w.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic work! Obvious you put a lot of work into it.
Thanks, glad you're loving it!

O'ahu... Yes there was some thought, I have some starting data... up until the size came in at 60 something km's across... Shrinking it wouldn't be an option I'd consider... So Assetto would need to have a 64bit engine before even thinking about it.

If anyone would like CSP Californian GrassFX :D (Which somehow no-one spotted :D )

Put this in your extension folder ;) (allow overwrites)

Send this file to everyone you know has the Pacific Coast 1.0 Public Release... Share on Facebook etc.

I will also be adding this config to the Extras, as a hotfix, along with some other things... until PCH 1.1 This is the reason I'm holding back the Extras slightly. Missed a couple of things.... My bad!

Attachments

• ext_config.ini
    39.2 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
If anyone would like CSP Californian GrassFX :D (Which somehow no-one spotted :D )

Put this in your extension folder ;)

Send this file to everyone you know has the Pacific Coast 1.0 Public Release... Share on Facebook etc.

I will also be adding this config to the Extras, as a hotfix, along with some other things... until PCH 1.1 This is the reason I'm holding back the Extras slightly.
Do I need to delete the old ext_config in extension or just keep both in there?

Last edited:

Put this in your extension folder ;)

I will also be adding this config to the Extras, as a hotfix, along with some other things... until PCH 1.1 This is the reason I'm holding back the Extras slightly.
sank ju!

Lots of people want Two-Way AI Traffic, the AI Traffic will not suddenly pull out on you from all of the side turnings, they won't sound their horn at you and want a race... Get on a server while you're waiting :)

Glad you bookmarked, that's the way it should be done... The more automated it becomes, the more time I have to mod :)
The track looks even better with a rather useful feature enabled.... anyone notice what feature is not enabled? anyone, anyone? bueller bueller? lol :D
I can't say I even noticed the grass - too busy trying not to write off my car in the barriers to look at the grass :roflmao: or maybe it was London grass so that's why i didn't notice :whistling:

As for traffic, it's all good and I can wait, but I will deffo get on a server for a cruise. Is there a server you recommend?

Last edited:
Hi,
The track won't load.
I installed it as usal (I had no previous version), I tried the different versions (north, south, ...) in different mode (practice, ...) but the track is still not loading.
When I click start, I have the "loading black screen" with the car and track description for a second or two then it goes back to Drive menu.
What am I doing wrong ?

Last edited:
Awesome stuff. Just got the extra pack too.

Unfortunately cannot load, gives me audio reverb errors on all the new extra layouts. Maybe its my install.

Last edited:
we need some driver models without helmets and gloves and normal clothes on. Seeing race drivers with helmets in track day breaks the immersion..

Installation via csp:

Sadly not that easy to do but it works :)

I couldn't find non-helmet + casual outfit models. Only no helmet or no race suit, not both...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 33 15.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 12.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 118 56.5%