Pacific Coast

Tracks Pacific Coast 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
So your suggesting a third map that consists of the 210 south to the 110 to the 10 west to Santa Monica?
I don't think my system will be able to handle that many AI cars in stop and go traffic.:)
The 'highway link map' could be shortened.. perhaps a ten mile stretch. I was thinking an express highway would just be a way of blending the two environments.

Last edited:
You're probably right. I just thought a 'super-map' might be a nice idea as both are in the same area of the US, of such a high quality and created by the same person.
Yeah it would be cool theoretically but since both are already such faithful recreations of the actual roads I think keeping them separate is best rather than artificially connecting them. Keep in mind there's about 250 miles of road in between Ragged Point and La Cañada Flintridge, and aside from Buttonwillow Raceway happening to be on the way the highways outside of CA-1 and CA-2 are pretty (read VERY) boring between them.

Yes, we're spoiled with a lot of good driving roads and tracks in California, among other things!

Thanks for all the comments, Pacific Coast is hopefully going to be released this Thursday 21st... If all goes well :)
I'll keep the main download page updated if anything changes. At the moment the Main track archive is 729mb... Upload limit on RD is around 500mb. so hopefully this won't be a problem.

And regarding linking up the roads... Yeah that's not going to be possible in a 32bit version of Assetto... Even with a true 64bit engine... I wouldn't fancy doing 250 miles of road... But LA Canyons does have around '75 Mile' of road, so nothing is impossible, just very unlikely :)

Thanks for all the comments, Pacific Coast is hopefully going to be released this Thursday 21st... If all goes well :)
I'll keep the main download page updated if anything changes. At the moment the Main track archive is 729mb... Upload limit on RD is around 500mb. so hopefully this won't be a problem.

And regarding linking up the roads... Yeah that's not going to be possible in a 32bit version of Assetto... Even with a true 64bit engine... I wouldn't fancy doing 250 miles of road... But LA Canyons does have around '75 Mile' of road, so nothing is impossible, just very unlikely :)
Thanks for the reply. LA Canyons is a masterpiece. I'm really looking forward to Pacific Coast.. the clips I've seen online.. it looks amazing!

@Phoenix77 Looking forward to getting the VIP email in my inbox :thumbsup: But my finger is aching from spamming the refresh button lol.
Can't wait to try this out and will once again be sending you some pound coins for your work :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back