Origin Icons

Misc Origin Icons 2.9.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Could you please add a symbol for World Drift Tour?

Added for next update...
WORLDDT.png

In case you can't wait, you could add these lines to the List.json:

{
"name": "World Drift Tour",
"authorFilter": "World Drift Tour",
"icon": "WORLDDT.png"
},

And be sure the author in CM is the same as the authorFilter above.
I can't check, I have no drift mods installed.

can you add acf1 mania team?
I can, will be included in next update.
I do however need the name they use as author in the UI.
I don't know because I have none of their mods and whilst checking I noticed they need to be installed via a exe.file, a method I don't really fancy using.
Let me know.

Last edited:
well...
they mention the author in the mod name i see like this (ACF1 Mania ****) which i think they don't mention in the author (it's blank)

Last edited:
I've added myself to the list, but I would loose that when updated. Could you include me?
Picture is only 51×51 but AFAIK it's only displayed at 16×16 so it should be fine.

Code:
        {
        "name": "NightEye",
        "authorFilter": "NightEye",
        "icon": "NIGHTEYE.png"
    },
NIGHTEYE.png

Done.
Tbh, that avatar (of which I have no idea where it is from) is the reason I hadn't included you yet ;)
Next update, you're in.
It's Captain Ginyu from Dragon Ball Z, I really liked his madness back in the days (we're talking 20-odd years ago) and used it eversince :roflmao:
I scoured the web for hours and hours to find a higher res one (exact match) but to no avail.

Hey man, ever thought of adding this to ilyas github branch?

There has been contact with Ilya about it quite a long while ago (by myself and a few others) but I never heard about it after that. I believe this is something that needs to be implemented, but as long as it isn't I try to keep it up to date.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back