Origin Icons

Misc Origin Icons 2.9.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Content Manager does not link with my Origin Icons file. I have placed the Origins icon file in both Data and Data (User) locations but still not able to access the icons???

Content Manager does not link with my Origin Icons file. I have placed the Origins icon file in both Data and Data (User) locations but still not able to access the icons???
What can I say.... ?
You asked before, I tried to help but as it seems that did not work.
The only thing I can think of: have you ticked 'SHOW ORIGIN ICONS IN LISTS" ?
CM/settings/content...
If you have, I'm out of ideas.

Fanapryde updated Origin Icons with a new update entry:

icons added

View attachment 356839

Added:
- Beezer (Beezer215)
- fastfab
- SimoG
- Kniker97

WARNING !
Since CM seems to have interfered with my (and others' too) data folder yesterday (which made me lose my icons and download them again from here ;)), it might be better to install the file in ...:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Data (User)\Origin Icons. I believe it's safe there.

So, not in the Data, but in Data(User) folder (which some of you maybe did already).

Read the rest of this update entry...

How about an icon for PM3DM (the group that made the BTCC Primera and 320i)
That was already present before (Patrik Marek in the .json file)
In this version I added PM3DM:

"name": "Patrik Marek 3D",
"authorFilter": "Patrik Marek, PM3DM",
"icon": "MAREK.png"

So, if the icon does not appear, it's on your side. Maybe you need to change or add something in the author field of CM.

Last edited:
What can I say.... ?
You asked before, I tried to help but as it seems that did not work.
The only thing I can think of: have you ticked 'SHOW ORIGIN ICONS IN LISTS" ?
CM/settings/content...
If you have, I'm out of ideas.
What is the directory path where CM looks to find origin icons? For some reason, the icons are loaded ( I can see png images) but only a few are being accessed which means that the icons are being stored in more than one place. I think this will solve my problem. Thanks.

Good day!

I'm sorry to bother you. I wanted to ask for your advice, if possible.

I have a desire to add SUVs and crossovers to a separate category of cars. Unfortunately, I could not find out where to put the necessary icon file. I am currently using the "classic" icon. Can it be changed to a more suitable one? If so, how?

107415524_312465326594426_1913681805126689394_o.jpg

Thank you in advance for any advice!

with respect, Sapsan444

Good day!

I'm sorry to bother you. I wanted to ask for your advice, if possible.

I have a desire to add SUVs and crossovers to a separate category of cars. Unfortunately, I could not find out where to put the necessary icon file. I am currently using the "classic" icon. Can it be changed to a more suitable one? If so, how?

Hi mate, this question is more for Sliderman and his category icons I believe:
see https://www.racedepartment.com/down...tegories-and-flags-for-content-manager.28714/

Cheers,
Fana.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back