Nurburgring Hotlap Setup

Yes, i recorded the lap with bandicam is not a live record from the lap. I think its a bug from the replays In assetto 1 its the same problem i think.

Use 80-100-100-100-15 in control panel, top to down sliders, use 1080, in CP and ingame.
Ingame settings use no more than 70%, and minimum force no less than 5, try it higher if the wheel doesn't make silly things, higher usually means little detail bumped, so more detailed FFB, but less dynamic between changes, but as it is for now better to use more minimum force.

Hi Xzess, thanks for the help but I'm not sure what you mean when you say "use 80-100-100-100-15 in control panel" where are these settings, in the Fanatec settings (CP) you only have wheel angle and dampening, unless you mean in the wheel settings on the actual wheel its self i.e. sen,ff,sho, etc?

Hi all, good to see everyone is talking and sharing setups

Been playing today and redone my original setup, now getting low 55s consistently and best is a 1:54.8 with at least a few more tenths to find. This setup fits my driving style but most people seem to be struggling with understeer with it so don't expect to take 2 secs off your lap but it's the best I could do. I might try do a looser setup with more rotation at some point but I don't feel confident enough with the FFB right now.

The more I play ACC the more I realise the force feedback is nowhere near the level of the original, you should go test yourself, there is soooo much more fidelity and information in AC compared to ACC imho. I can barely feel anything through the wheel and I think that's the main reason why people are struggling to get good times. Hopefully it'll be more like AC by the time multiplayer releases. But that's just my opinion. Be sure to get your wheel dialled in, be smooth and don't lose traction or scrub the tyres.

Edit: If you're not doing the hotlap event aim for 25.5 psi front, 26 psi rear hot pressures, that worked best for me

Edit 2: Just got a 1:53.9, this setup is the ****.

Attachments

• Lambo Nur GP Hotlap.json
    1.8 KB · Views: 787
Last edited:
Hi Xzess, thanks for the help but I'm not sure what you mean when you say "use 80-100-100-100-15 in control panel" where are these settings, in the Fanatec settings (CP) you only have wheel angle and dampening, unless you mean in the wheel settings on the actual wheel its self i.e. sen,ff,sho, etc?
Sorry i thougt it was a trustmaster wheel, so sorry. messed up forum threads. Anyways try minimun force up and low overall force ingame it's too clipped.

Here is a good tips for newbie tuners (hotlap)

set fuel to 1

rear suspension height to 72

front height to 54

set wing to 20

run 26 psi +-.2

take off -1.0 camber on all 4 tires

set the wheel rate in the front to 185,000 and the rear to 95,000. Work the front and rear independently. Dial back the front wheel rate first till the car turns in post apex. Then, add more wheel rate in the rear till the rear wants to hang out.

For the damper rate, you want to take the percentage of the total available rate of your wheel rate (ill explain).

185,000-115,000=70,000 (the range of the front wheel rate) (rear is 100,000)

Lets say you choose 155,000 so,

185,000-155,000=30,000

70,000-30,000=40,000

40/70= .571 or 57.1%

1 or 100% -.571= .429 or 42.9%

You then apply the percentages to the damper setting

Since the the car is mid engine this is the pattern

Front bump .429x24
Front rebound .571x24

Rear bump higher percentage
Rear rebound lower percentage

Before someone says "this setup doesn't work". :rolleyes:
Aris@AC forums said:
As you know the setup screen is a heavy WIP project that we will keep improving and adding features through the whole Early Access development. We will try to keep backwards compatibility as much as possible but inevitably sometimes we will break it.

Unfortunately for release 2 your previously saved setups will not work anymore.
You might be able to open the .json files and edit to make them work, but I advice against it as they might create issues with the automatic system.

has anyone got a nice set up for both the lambo and the bentley in the latest patch ? tried some on here and get terrible understeer on the lambo. makes it no fun.thanks !

Attachments

• Lambo Base.json
    1.8 KB · Views: 464
[QUOTE = "Ian Simmonds, bericht: 2830460, lid: 584129"] Ik begrijp niet waarom mensen 100% gebruiken voor instellingen voor veer en demper in het regelpaneel van thrustmaster. Ik heb begrepen dat deze twee instellingen echt op 0% zouden moeten zijn.
De veerinstelling dwingt het wiel terug naar het midden, hoe hoger de instelling die de kracht gebruikt, wat goed is als je in een rechte lijn gaat, maar niet voor hoeken omdat de kracht probeert het wiel te centreren. Demping is een kracht zetten op hoe moeilijk het is om je wiel te laten draaien, aan mij dat aan de ffb moet worden overgelaten. [/ QUOTE]+

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back