Nurburgring Hotlap Setup

It's in your Documents folder under Assetto Corsa Competizione > Setups, not where the game is installed.
Let me know what time you get and how the car feels

Safe driving :thumbsup:

My previous best was 1 58 7, with your setup I went to 1 58 0 but it felt a bit understeery and too much ABS for me so with a few changes to suit my style better I went down to 1 57 7 and low 1 57 should definitely be possible with my "talent".

So good stuff, much appreciated.

I tried your setup also.
I'm sure it's a good setup but i have other problems, the car still steers like a pig.
Best time around 2:00
Are you all on version 0.1.1?
what steering wheel are you using? i really have the impression that on my T500RS everything is very brutal and with not much detail.
Do anybody has some setup concerning the FFB?
Does the Thrustmaster control panel settings are ok?
I have them setup like this.
In game the GAIN is on 85 and the MINIMUM FORCE is on 0

upload_2018-9-14_18-10-32.png

upload_2018-9-14_19-52-52.png

Help is very much appreciated

Last edited:
ahahah, it's an italian ..... exclamation, aka 'what the f...' !!!
my respect to @OscarMIke for his speed !!!! i'll try his setup !
Gracie!

yes it's a fantastic time, but I wonder in what part of the game it is set?
I think it is in HOTLAP but in the single player part or in the special events part.
In my opinion there is a difference between single player practice and hotlap.
In single player practice you get nog rubber buildup on the track what makes you slower.
In HOTLAP there is a lot of rubber on the track.

my time is now around 1:57.
The reason what indeed that i was not in HOTLAP and there was no rubber on the road.
I'm in safe setup (just set the fuel to 30 instead of 60)
Will try the setup posted here tomorrow

Well, it got me into the 56's, thanks :). Now to dial out the slight mid corner understeer off power and exit understeer on power. A few setup tweaks should solve that, but still figurering out which to make.

got a 1:54.3XX with this one. If I manage a perfect lap I could do a high 53 probably.
Here you are
It only has 1 litre fuel, go into the hotlap event and turn fuel consumption off.

Attachments

• SKRD2.json
    1.8 KB · Views: 1,152
To Save / Load Setup
First step in the game you must save a setup ... any ... this will generate the folder in My Documents.
Second step copy the suggested setups in that folder and delete the one you saved
Third step in the game loads the setup of your taste

Hey all, how are you guys getting these super sub 2 minute times even with these great setups (thanks for sharing these), I can't get below the 2-minute mark, what setup i.e. steering wheels, joypads etc, are you guys using, I'm using a fanatec csl elite wheel and lc pedals, now I usually use the rift for my sim racing and I can't wait for the vr to be implemented, but I'm addicted to hotlapping for now. But I'd love to set a decent time :)

360 degree rotation instead of 900 made the biggest improvement. Settles the steering sensitivity nicely. Still trying to find the sweetspot with fine tuning.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 94 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 473 38.9%