Misano Hotlap Setup

Tried your setup and it's pretty good particularly the front end which helped me improve my setup. Was getting high-mid 1:35s but probably could have went faster then made a few tweaks and improved to low 1:35s. Tweaks were rear springs: 110kN/m, bumpstop range to 25 - 40, front - rear and brake bias to 70% (could prob still go more rearward). Made the rear more stable for me, might improve your time, might not.

Here's my setup which suits me better, ran a 1:34.7

Attachments

• Bentley Setup - Misano.json
    1.9 KB · Views: 900
New Update, new hotlap event.
Bentley Setup @ 1:34.4

Setup can still be improved but a good base except curve 13.
Rearend gets too light, when touching the brakes.

On the first sector its fast because you can atack the kerbs, but on last sector is difficult, the rear is going dance jejeje, thanks for share.

A video from Romain Monti, professional pilot in Blancpain GT Series Endurance for the Ombra Racing team .
Setup linked in the video description

you must first save a setup from in game, only then is the Setup folder created. do this for several cars for several tracks to figure out if it's one for all or whether a folder structure is created. this worked in other games, should work here, too. you will probably find the folder in "my documents" not in the game folder itself.

how I can download the json file only. whn I click the win 10 open witn note pad or similar so I cant save to *.json
how I can download the json without open it

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years