NFS Tournament Class A

Cars NFS Tournament Class A 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
A3DR submitted a new resource:

NFS Tournament Class A - Ferrari 512TR & Lamborghini Diablo VT

3D models created by Alberto Daniel Russo (@A3DR)
Physics by Jason Coates (@aphidgod)

Sound samples from official Kunos cars

Click here if you'd like to donate something for my work:
https://www.paypal.me/a3dr

• This pack includes both cars and race grid templates to be used in Content Manager for each car, so it loads the same opponents from the original game.

• Both cars can be found together under it's...

Read more about this resource...

Gave them a quick spin, cannot wait for later. I too found that you cannot remove the wing on the Diablo. Also, was wondering if there would be a way to change the reflection of glass inside the Ferrari where the dials are. It reflects the road surface

Cheers again

Gave them a quick spin, cannot wait for later. I too found that you cannot remove the wing on the Diablo. Also, was wondering if there would be a way to change the reflection of glass inside the Ferrari where the dials are. It reflects the road surface

Cheers again

Just fixed the wing issue, and about the reflection that's a problem of the graphics engine, not of the car (happens on the Supra and other official cars as well). Reflections only show the environment, not cars.

Second update confirmed working!
009oD7d.png

This is a great pair of cars, I really enjoy the Testarossa - too bad, it is not the earlier version as has been used in the Miami Vice TV show ;-)
The car really has some heavy weight transfer going on, super cars really came a long way from the 80's to today.

I have one request:
Could you please tag the cars within their actual manufacturer and brand logo instead of the NFS group?
I get the NFS references but the UI gets really messy this way - we really just need a nice Porsche 930 Turbo or even a 964 (or can we dream of a 959) and the early Dodge Viper please and a Corvette C4 and a few police cars to chase those outlaws.

Hi, first let me thank you big time for this package!

I have just seen in CM that there seems to be some texture issue with the stitching around the lower panel (Clock, Temps and Oil pressure). Not a biggie by any means, just to let you know:

Looks like the alpha channel makes the elements below it transparent as well. Happens with all skins in CM Showroom and on track.

Going to enjoy this like mad as soon as I have time later.

I have one request:
Could you please tag the cars within their actual manufacturer and brand logo instead of the NFS group?
You can do that yourself.
Go into the car 'ui' folder, open ui_car.json (Notepad++, MS Editor) and change the Brand entry from NFS Tournament Class A to Ferrari or Lamborghini.

If you fancy it, also copy the logo.png in the main folder and badge.png in the 'ui' folder from a Ferrari / Lamborgini car and replace the respective files in the TNFS cars' folders.

nice one, thanks for sharing, couple minor things i noticed in first drive:

lambo brake glow is way stronger than ferrari. think lambo needs turning down a lot and maybe ferrari up a little
seats in ferrari either shader or texture doesnt seem quite right, it looks way too bright (taken 17:30 in partly sunny weather):
Screenshot_a3dr_ferrari_512tr_ks_brands_hatch_29-8-117-17-26-21.jpg

errors:
Code:
INIReader: content/cars/a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt/data/sounds.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BACKFIRE] TRIGGERGAS
INIReader: content/cars/a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt/data/analog_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [RPM_INDICATOR] OBJECT_NAME_MAX
INIReader: content/cars/a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt/data/lights.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BRAKE_0] OFF_COLOR
INIReader: content/cars/a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt/data/lights.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BRAKE_1] OFF_COLOR
INIReader: content/cars/a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_1] UNITS

suggested tags for ferrari (there were a couple unecessary ones):

"tags": [
"rwd",
"supercar",
"v12",
"street",
"italy",
],

have you considered using a tag such as #NFSClassA to distinguish this car pack rather than having the custom brand? regardless, it might be useful to have so that we can easily create races with these cars

A dream came true, thank you for that :) I just hope for the better sound soon, besides that I wish all mods were of this quality.

Cheers again

Yep that`s annoying, but that`s something to live with it ;]
20170829175446_1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back