NFS Tournament Class A

Cars NFS Tournament Class A 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry nords, sorry spa, brands hatch etc... but i had to take these bad boys over for a spin on black cat county... and holy sh*t did they deliver... out-f*cking-standing work man. On all fronts! A donation well deserved.

r9BHJo.jpg

Top Notch!! Thanks!

Thank you so much for the time and passion you guys put into this work of art!
I don´t want to be rude but I noticed the needles in the gauges of the 512 appear to be behind the numbers in the dials. Sorry if its already been pointed out...

Thank you so much for the time and passion you guys put into this work of art!
I don´t want to be rude but I noticed the needles in the gauges of the 512 appear to be behind the numbers in the dials. Sorry if its already been pointed out...

Yes it's a problem with the alpha blend, the 3D model is above the numbers but because of the shader they seem to be behind, thanks for noticing will fix it on the next update!

__custom_showroom_1504089815.jpg

Last edited:
Extremely well done 3d models and plausible physics.

1. Brakes on both cars don't have fade? I can't see colors in sidekick.
2. 90's street tires seems to over heat . Maybe it have to be this way, i just compared with F40 which is totally fine (or wrong).

These are the laps times i managed with all car with SV tyres at 98% grip.
upload_2017-8-30_19-12-5.png

I can see brake temperatures in both cars. Color stays white in sidekick through CM (which i have no idea how it gets the green/red colors).

Also tried cars with semis. Wow really had a blast. So enjoyable. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

In CM, go to 'Setting - Content Manager - Integrated'.
Tick the 1st and 3rd box (Extend Sidekick's tyres info if needed; update entries for mods if different')

CM checks the data of the current version and exports the necessary tyre and brake data to Sidekick.

In CM, go to 'Setting - Content Manager - Integrated'.
Tick the 1st and 3rd box (Extend Sidekick's tyres info if needed; update entries for mods if different')

CM checks the data of the current version and exports the necessary tyre and brake data to Sidekick.
Already had that
184062d8b2fe631946de456d0722d058.png

Extremely well done 3d models and plausible physics.

1. Brakes on both cars don't have fade? I can't see colors in sidekick.
2. 90's street tires seems to over heat . Maybe it have to be this way, i just compared with F40 which is totally fine (or wrong).

Thanks Jim!

1) They do - you'll notice it more on the Diablo as it's a couple hundred kg heavier than the Ferrari. :)

2) I'm not sure about the 90s tires, I'll have a look, but if you're comparing to the F40 you need to keep in mind that these cars are 4-500kg heavier than that thing. (And the 512's tires are narrower. Diablo's essentially using the same sizes as F40.)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 135 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 72 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.8%