New rF2 'Reiza DLC' Images Revealed + New Content Confirmed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
News at last! Today we learn that the upcoming Reiza Bundle DLC for rFactor 2 will be getting some additional content...

Frankly things have been a little on the quiet side from Reiza Studios and Studio 397 with regards to the upcoming Reiza Bundle DLC for rFactor 2, with release windows having been pushed further and further back from the initially envisaged December 2018 starting point announced late last year.

Despite the delay, the two Automobilista tracks and four cars of the upcoming new DLC have always been on the cards, even if we've needed to wait a bit longer than initially expected to get our hands on this exciting new content.

Those delays don't appear to have been lost on either development team too, with Reiza Studios (Automobilista) taking to social media today to reveal some new images of the content in the rFactor 2 game engine - and also to confirm that the pack will now contain more AMS content than initially announced! Not a bad way to make up for the unexpected delays....

rF2 Reiza DLC 10.jpg

At this stage we don't know what the new pieces of content coming to rFactor 2 will be, although with such a considerable amount of awesome sim racing cars and tracks to choose from, anything from AMS will surely be most welcomed by rFactor 2 players.

As well as new content (already at advanced development stage), Reiza have also confirmed the new pack will be of the latest rFactor 2 standards, presumably meaning the latest shader update and new CPM tyre model will feature on the cars, which can only be a good thing for players looking forward to trying out the new content in rF2.

We still don't have an exact release date for the pack, however it seems like the wait won't be much longer now..

Gentlemen.. get those racing rigs ready.. I predict fun times ahead...

rF2 Reiza DLC 7.jpg

rFactor 2 is a PC exclusive racing simulation available worldwide via the Steam network.

rF2 Reiza DLC 1.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 2.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 3.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 5.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 6.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 8.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 4.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 7.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 9.jpg

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion with regards to the simulation. You can take part in lively debates with fellow rFactor 2 fans and take part in some great Club and League racing events..!

Like what you see here at RD? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

id rather see them in ams2 than reiza wasting even more time on rf2 dlcs :rolleyes:

I'd rather see Reiza collaborating fully with S397/rF2 than having to do their own ams2 with duplication of effort.

Let Reiza provide AMS-ish content (for fans of AMS) and let Reiza and S397 collaborate on features and engine development to the benefit of both studios and their combined customer base.

These next couple of years I predict that we'll see a consolidation of the sim franchises and it seems to me that Reiza + rF2 is a match made in heaven, so why compete when you can collaborate? Especially considering that both S397 and Niels are dutch...

[QUOTE = "ermo, bericht: 2911153, lid: 9633"] Ik zie Reiza eerder volledig samenwerken met S397 / rF2 dan dat ze hun eigen ams2 moeten doen met dubbel werk.

Laat Reiza AMS-achtige content bieden (voor fans van AMS) en laat Reiza en S397 samenwerken aan functies en motorontwikkeling ten behoeve van zowel studio's als hun gecombineerde klantenbestand.

De komende paar jaar voorspel ik dat we een consolidatie van de sim-franchises zullen zien en het lijkt mij dat Reiza + rF2 een match is in de hemel, dus waarom concurreren wanneer je kunt samenwerken? Vooral gezien het feit dat zowel S397 als Niels Nederlands zijn ... [/ QUOTE]

100000.000000.00 agree!!!
Together it is a VERY strong team

Well, collaboration on engine wouldnt be bad (something similar to kojima/guerrilla), but without merging studios or titles.
Wishes aside, AMS2 is already in development for quite some time, engine is decided so yeah :rolleyes: Reiza wont turn into rf2 dlc maker

id rather see them in ams2 than reiza wasting even more time on rf2 dlcs :rolleyes:

Someone will correct me if I’m wrong but I may have read somewhere that AMS2 (if you like) was going to be based around the RF2 engine. Then everything went quiet for a long time.

Next thing we know we have this DLC and news that the plans have changed.

Only a guess mind you but could these cars and tracks be what they worked on so far and rather than having them gather dust on a hard disc somewhere they decided to try and make some money out of them.

We’ve had no word about any more DLC’s from Reiza for RF2. Although as I say correct me if I’m wrong. This was just the sort of feeling I was getting over recent months.

A lot of us would be very happy though to have the stock V8’s and maybe the F3 cars. Would be a great addition.

My posts are about those extra dlcs people are wishing for, not the one they work on so you are right
Andrew.
The way i see it: AMS2 gonna happen (lets assume with entire ams content), people wishing for more Reiza rf 2 dlcs only would delay AMS2 and in the end gonna get the same content (or even buy the same content twice if their wished rf2 dlcs would happen)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.