New rF2 'Reiza DLC' Images Revealed + New Content Confirmed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
News at last! Today we learn that the upcoming Reiza Bundle DLC for rFactor 2 will be getting some additional content...

Frankly things have been a little on the quiet side from Reiza Studios and Studio 397 with regards to the upcoming Reiza Bundle DLC for rFactor 2, with release windows having been pushed further and further back from the initially envisaged December 2018 starting point announced late last year.

Despite the delay, the two Automobilista tracks and four cars of the upcoming new DLC have always been on the cards, even if we've needed to wait a bit longer than initially expected to get our hands on this exciting new content.

Those delays don't appear to have been lost on either development team too, with Reiza Studios (Automobilista) taking to social media today to reveal some new images of the content in the rFactor 2 game engine - and also to confirm that the pack will now contain more AMS content than initially announced! Not a bad way to make up for the unexpected delays....

rF2 Reiza DLC 10.jpg

At this stage we don't know what the new pieces of content coming to rFactor 2 will be, although with such a considerable amount of awesome sim racing cars and tracks to choose from, anything from AMS will surely be most welcomed by rFactor 2 players.

As well as new content (already at advanced development stage), Reiza have also confirmed the new pack will be of the latest rFactor 2 standards, presumably meaning the latest shader update and new CPM tyre model will feature on the cars, which can only be a good thing for players looking forward to trying out the new content in rF2.

We still don't have an exact release date for the pack, however it seems like the wait won't be much longer now..

Gentlemen.. get those racing rigs ready.. I predict fun times ahead...

rF2 Reiza DLC 7.jpg

rFactor 2 is a PC exclusive racing simulation available worldwide via the Steam network.

rF2 Reiza DLC 1.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 2.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 3.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 5.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 6.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 8.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 4.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 7.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 9.jpg

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion with regards to the simulation. You can take part in lively debates with fellow rFactor 2 fans and take part in some great Club and League racing events..!

Like what you see here at RD? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

I have everything bar iRacing .............. who doesn't these days p
Formula Vee should be awesome

I am afraid this era of increasing DLC has come at a cost to physics development

When is the next physics evolution coming, I don't think many care :(

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea