New rF2 'Reiza DLC' Images Revealed + New Content Confirmed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
News at last! Today we learn that the upcoming Reiza Bundle DLC for rFactor 2 will be getting some additional content...

Frankly things have been a little on the quiet side from Reiza Studios and Studio 397 with regards to the upcoming Reiza Bundle DLC for rFactor 2, with release windows having been pushed further and further back from the initially envisaged December 2018 starting point announced late last year.

Despite the delay, the two Automobilista tracks and four cars of the upcoming new DLC have always been on the cards, even if we've needed to wait a bit longer than initially expected to get our hands on this exciting new content.

Those delays don't appear to have been lost on either development team too, with Reiza Studios (Automobilista) taking to social media today to reveal some new images of the content in the rFactor 2 game engine - and also to confirm that the pack will now contain more AMS content than initially announced! Not a bad way to make up for the unexpected delays....

rF2 Reiza DLC 10.jpg

At this stage we don't know what the new pieces of content coming to rFactor 2 will be, although with such a considerable amount of awesome sim racing cars and tracks to choose from, anything from AMS will surely be most welcomed by rFactor 2 players.

As well as new content (already at advanced development stage), Reiza have also confirmed the new pack will be of the latest rFactor 2 standards, presumably meaning the latest shader update and new CPM tyre model will feature on the cars, which can only be a good thing for players looking forward to trying out the new content in rF2.

We still don't have an exact release date for the pack, however it seems like the wait won't be much longer now..

Gentlemen.. get those racing rigs ready.. I predict fun times ahead...

rF2 Reiza DLC 7.jpg

rFactor 2 is a PC exclusive racing simulation available worldwide via the Steam network.

rF2 Reiza DLC 1.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 2.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 3.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 5.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 6.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 8.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 4.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 7.jpg rF2 Reiza DLC 9.jpg

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion with regards to the simulation. You can take part in lively debates with fellow rFactor 2 fans and take part in some great Club and League racing events..!

Like what you see here at RD? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Reizas ability to, you know, actually finish something.

Well, since we are being snarky...

AMS' last dlc that is still currently being advertised as being ready for release in July 2017 and one that many people bought back in 2016 would like to have a word with you. :p

Any day now.

At least Reiza can now quit wasting resources on rF2 dlc and finish up AMS for good and move on.

Maybe they aren't "wasting" time but getting more funds to develop their game? It's not like they are a huge studio...

Am I remembering wrong, or didnt Reiza say that everyone that owns AMS(+season pass maybe?) going to get the rF2 dlc at no cost? Or was this only for the crowdfunding backers?

Where are these new funds going to come from in that case? Solely rF2 owners that dont own AMS? I imagine that is quite a small sub-segment of the sim racing market.

Taken from BSIMRacing

Originally the DLC was announced to feature 4 cars and 2 tracks being the Metalmoro AJR, Metalmoro MR18, MCR Sports 2000, and the Formula Vee car models and the Brazilian Guaporé and Ibarra circuits. Today Reiza Studios confirmed that the Reiza rFactor 2 Bundle will also include the classic Puma GTE and the modern P052 prototype as recently released in Automobilista.

Furthermore, the post hinted that the included preview screenshots reveal a glimpse of a new track (or tracks?) to be included in the rF2 Bundle. Our best guess is the Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari (Imola). But we could be wrong.

How do you guys spot that it's imola? I'm not doubting you I'm just seriously impressed that you can spot it from those images .
Those two pictures are not the only ones and this one gives a better clue. Should be the vintage commercials from the 1972 version of Imola and when you watch videos, those houses seen in the blurry background are around the track, especially in sector 2, but more apparent in the other layouts. But maybe Reiza used those stuff for other tracks as well and we are wrong. I was too lazy to launch AMS and find the right spots.

Those two pictures are not the only ones and this one gives a better clue. Should be the vintage commercials from the 1972 version of Imola and when you watch videos, those houses seen in the blurry background are around the track, especially in sector 2, but more apparent in the other layouts. But maybe Reiza used those stuff for other tracks as well and we are wrong. I was too lazy to launch AMS and find the right spots.
No neeed to launch the game, you are right...specially the first pic is from the Imola main straight (you can see commercials and fences on the other side of the track).

No neeed to launch the game, you are right...specially the first pic is from the Imola main straight (you can see commercials and fences on the other side of the track).
I agree, but if i don't launch the game, i can't see if the fence on the right side of the picture is matching. And Reiza broke the game for me with one of their recent updates. It's asking for a user-name, which should not happen in the first place, but whatever i type in, i can't get to the main menu. Even renaming the hole Automobilista-folder in documents doesn't fix it.

I agree, but if i don't launch the game, i can't see if the fence on the right side of the picture is matching. And Reiza broke the game for me with one of their recent updates. It's asking for a user-name, which should not happen in the first place, but whatever i type in, i can't get to the main menu. Even renaming the hole Automobilista-folder in documents doesn't fix it.
Delete (or backup) your user data folder inside the game folder or inside document folder, delete you .plr file and run an integrity check through steam....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back