New Automobilista Video: Physics Engine Changes

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
AMS 1.jpg

In the build up to todays version one launch of Automobilista, Reiza physics guru Niels Heusinkveld has released a short 22 minute video detailing changes under the hood that have taken place since Reiza got their hands on ISI's gMotor engine.

Interesting viewing as Niels goes into some detail about the work required to make Automobilista the simulation it is today, and it gives fans something to occupy their time while we eagerly await the full version one release of Automobilista, due before the end of the day (Wednesday 24th August).

Check out Niels video below, and head over to the Automobilista sub forum here at RaceDepartment to discuss this game with your fellow AMS fans.

Automobilista: Changes we made to the physics engine video:

Automobilista is currently discounted until Sunday 29th for the full Reiza Membership Package (base game + all DLCs + beta access) at US $54.99. Membership upgrade (all DLCs + beta access for those that already own the game) will be available for US $24.99. Post Sunday 29th the game will return to the full retail price of US $39.99.

The Automobilista sub forum here at RaceDepartment is THE place to go for mods, discussions, news and of course our epic club racing scene.

It's nearly here... did you enjoy the video from Niels? Learn anything new? Looking forward to AMS v1? Let us know in the comments section below!

I bought it directly from steam. I really like it. I didnt watch the whole video aboutthe updates but i will say that the throttle response in this sim is like no other. I feel like i have a set of high pedals. The ability to control throttle input is fantastic.

I elected to start off with the SweerFX disabled out of fear that i would have issues. Now im off to research how to maximize the graphics settings with my set up.

Great sim. I must buy IMO.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back