New Automobilista Video: Physics Engine Changes

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
AMS 1.jpg

In the build up to todays version one launch of Automobilista, Reiza physics guru Niels Heusinkveld has released a short 22 minute video detailing changes under the hood that have taken place since Reiza got their hands on ISI's gMotor engine.

Interesting viewing as Niels goes into some detail about the work required to make Automobilista the simulation it is today, and it gives fans something to occupy their time while we eagerly await the full version one release of Automobilista, due before the end of the day (Wednesday 24th August).

Check out Niels video below, and head over to the Automobilista sub forum here at RaceDepartment to discuss this game with your fellow AMS fans.

Automobilista: Changes we made to the physics engine video:

Automobilista is currently discounted until Sunday 29th for the full Reiza Membership Package (base game + all DLCs + beta access) at US $54.99. Membership upgrade (all DLCs + beta access for those that already own the game) will be available for US $24.99. Post Sunday 29th the game will return to the full retail price of US $39.99.

The Automobilista sub forum here at RaceDepartment is THE place to go for mods, discussions, news and of course our epic club racing scene.

It's nearly here... did you enjoy the video from Niels? Learn anything new? Looking forward to AMS v1? Let us know in the comments section below!

As is usually the case, huge effort goes into making what seems like small improvements. Reiza have made great progress at a rapid and consistent pace to make AMS a very worthy upgrade IMO.

So, i am ready to buy but i have a few questions:

Steam purchase or direct from the forum? Price is not an issue for me, its more about knowing which one is more MP friendly.

Is there a wheel setup guide in here somewhere? I have a Thrustmaster TX.

Its my birthday tomorrow so this is a gift to myself.

Thanks for any advice.
Buy both.:whistling:

So, i am ready to buy but i have a few questions:

Steam purchase or direct from the forum? Price is not an issue for me, its more about knowing which one is more MP friendly.
I gave in and purchased a Steam key (base version only) directly from Reiza, which in the UK worked out to just under £24, whereas if I bought it directly from Steam they wanted £30.

I'll relink the page if you're interested...

http://forum.reizastudios.com/pages/buy-automobilista/

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years