Paul Jeffrey

Premium
AMS Brit Pack DLC 6.jpg

Reiza Studios have revealed several new images from the slightly delayed upcoming 'Brit Pack' DLC, the first paid DLC due to be released following Version One update of the new Automobilista Motorsports Simulator title by the talented Brazilian studio.

As with all content additions to the sim, the 'Brit Pack' DLC looks to contain some highly detailed new tracks and vehicles, already available to play in the Beta addition of the title and receiving rave reviews from players.

The 'Brit Pack' is the first of 5 DLC packages due to come to Automobilista, bringing in total 15 new pieces of content, from new cars and series to some of the most impressive circuits in both modern and historic configurations.

Additional to the new DLC offering, Automobilista will also receive an update to version 1.1, with more details regarding the updates and fixes to the game due to be released at a later date.

The 'Brit Pack' DLC will contain three classic British race circuits and four British club racing vehicles:

Tracks
  • Brands Hatch
  • Cadwell Park
  • Oulton Park
Cars
  • Ultima GTR (road & race spec)
  • MCR Sports 2000
  • Caterham (several models)
  • Formula Trainer (semi-fictional wingless trainer car like Formula Ford)

The 'Brit Pack' DLC will be free to Reiza DLC Season Pass holders and Early Access Crowdfunding contributors. The pack can be purchased via Steam on Friday 30th September.

AMS Brit Pack DLC 3.jpg

The Automobilista sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the best place to read the latest news, discuss the game with fellow fans, download awesome mods and of course have a great time in our many club and league racing events. Check it out today.

AMS Brit Pack DLC 1.jpg AMS Brit Pack DLC 2.jpg AMS Brit Pack DLC 4.jpg AMS Brit Pack DLC 5.jpg AMS Brit Pack DLC 7.jpg

Will you be getting the Brit Pack DLC on its release? How are you enjoying Automobilista at the moment? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
That's actually one of the better looking ones. I thought they might do the one below with faired over wheels that looks like a lawnmower. :)

3393804_orig.jpg

There are several classes in Sports 2000:

- Historic Pintos (think pre '84, pinto engine)
- Pinto (the car above)
- Class B Duratec (for pre 2006 cars, usually converted Pintos)
- Class A Duratec (the MCR)

Class A cars dominated by MCR chassis, and are the only manufacturer still building them. Clive in St Davids though where MCR are based is doing very well, building several cars a year. Drivers are gradually moving from Pinto to Duratec, new drivers appear all the time, there are loads of old Pintos out there in garages, and grids are healthy and sometimes 40+

There is ~10 seconds or so between a Pinto and a Duratec - they have 60bhp more and more downforce, although tyres are the same. Is a great series and great value for money - I don't think it's possible to get cars at this speed (46 seconds Brands Indy; 2:08 Silverstone GP) for the running costs anywhere else.

View attachment 154237

@Mizen It's a small world. I took this picture of you racing at Castle Combe in July. Would love to have a good version of that circuit in AMS. You can't go wrong with "Martini" stripes in your livery. :)

Hey that's really cool - tough race that was, gearing was wrong and got loads of grass in the intakes and ran very hot all race.... next race at Snetterton got up to P8 (highest yet in rookie season) and engine threw a rod and season was ended early with a big bill. Seeds may have been sown at Combe for that failure sadly...

The pic reminds me I *really* need to get a proper beat seat made. Am 6'2", but with long legs of someone 6'4". Am sitting far too high up there... not the greatest side impact protect eh!

Let me know if you have any more pics, and thanks for compliments on paint scheme. Got to hope Martini's lawyers never see it :)

The other car that the data was acquired from is currently being run in the MCR series out of the university I study at. Did an assignment last year on the suspension geometry of the car coming to AMS. It's a small world but a cool world it would seem.

Yeah, that's a really good car. Won the championship last year, and the university picked it up. Full carbon bodywork and right on the weight limit (i am 20-40kgs over). Driver Tim is more than handy too, and a good few seconds quicker than me.... for now :)

Last edited:
@Mizen Very cool mate. If you run them in Automobilista please tell us how they compare!
I would have to say that I was just thinking that myself....would be very interesting and lend more credibility to Reiza's skills in Sim Development where by having a real world clients car released into their game that feels, looks and sounds very similar to the real thing with positive client feedback...a fantastic marketing tool

Last edited:
I would have to say that I was just thinking that myself....would be very interesting and lend more credibility to Reiza's skills in Sim Development where by having a real world clients car released into their game that feels, looks and sounds very similar to the real thing with positive client feedback...a fantastic marketing tool

I downloaded AMS last night, but the MCR doesn't seem available yet.

I'd say whilst my experience of working with a simulator developer is just 1, it is amazing the level of detail and thoroughness that has gone into it. In this respect, we are incredibly lucky Swansea University run one of the MCRs as part of a motorport engineering course - it means there is a lot of data available, even MIRA wind tunnel data!

From what I have seen of the preview youtubes (private links so can't share I'm afraid), it looks and sounds spot on and lap times were exactly right at Brands Indy. It should sound good - think the samples were taken from my youtube channel :)

Hello guys. Just to remind You I And The team Will try to bring one more track to this excellent Brit pack. Snetterton from lasercutter. We Have added with Gringo The Snetterton 200 to It. ;)
Will be released when The Brit pack Will come. 2 layouts, two seasons, AO, new road mesh with 4x more polys to Have smooth curves And lines, new cams, new textures, etc...
Sans_titre-1.2016929131616.jpg

Sans_titre-2.2016929131947.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back