Paul Jeffrey

Premium
AMS Brit Pack DLC 6.jpg

Reiza Studios have revealed several new images from the slightly delayed upcoming 'Brit Pack' DLC, the first paid DLC due to be released following Version One update of the new Automobilista Motorsports Simulator title by the talented Brazilian studio.

As with all content additions to the sim, the 'Brit Pack' DLC looks to contain some highly detailed new tracks and vehicles, already available to play in the Beta addition of the title and receiving rave reviews from players.

The 'Brit Pack' is the first of 5 DLC packages due to come to Automobilista, bringing in total 15 new pieces of content, from new cars and series to some of the most impressive circuits in both modern and historic configurations.

Additional to the new DLC offering, Automobilista will also receive an update to version 1.1, with more details regarding the updates and fixes to the game due to be released at a later date.

The 'Brit Pack' DLC will contain three classic British race circuits and four British club racing vehicles:

Tracks
  • Brands Hatch
  • Cadwell Park
  • Oulton Park
Cars
  • Ultima GTR (road & race spec)
  • MCR Sports 2000
  • Caterham (several models)
  • Formula Trainer (semi-fictional wingless trainer car like Formula Ford)

The 'Brit Pack' DLC will be free to Reiza DLC Season Pass holders and Early Access Crowdfunding contributors. The pack can be purchased via Steam on Friday 30th September.

AMS Brit Pack DLC 3.jpg

The Automobilista sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the best place to read the latest news, discuss the game with fellow fans, download awesome mods and of course have a great time in our many club and league racing events. Check it out today.

AMS Brit Pack DLC 1.jpg AMS Brit Pack DLC 2.jpg AMS Brit Pack DLC 4.jpg AMS Brit Pack DLC 5.jpg AMS Brit Pack DLC 7.jpg

Will you be getting the Brit Pack DLC on its release? How are you enjoying Automobilista at the moment? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Hi - the MCR ugly? Maybe from certain angles the wheelbase is a little long, but to me it's beautiful!

My car together with another guy from the series provides the data for the model - haven't driven it yet (will do tonight), but the prospect of a Niels' modelled copy of my own racecar with my rig (bodnar, HE pedals, etc etc) I am extremely excited about. Is my first season of racing having made the jump from sim racing/ arrive & drive karting to a Class A Sports 2000 car.... it's quite a transition, but a whole lot of fun. 3 gearboxes have been used in the car's lifespan to date - initial the Elite box (less popular), then the excellent Hewland FTR, and now a Sadev box, not really offering much difference to the Hewland, but more due to supply constraints from Hewland I understand. They are 5 speed sequential; in the real car it's clutchless up, and use the clutch going down, thus right foot braking.

Picture of my car below :)
vfW9KxeA.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 82 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%