Nürburgring Nordschleife announced for Assetto Corsa

1534803_10151832730261659_277819873_o.jpg

Nürburgring Nordschleife announced: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...cement-on-24th-dec.79549/page-11#post-1603263

Last edited by a moderator:
I said it a hundred times and will repeat it one more time before 14.00 :).

Why would they aankunce multiplayer? They HAVE already announced it! We know MP is coming, so why announce it?

The only logical reason for this created hype is the announcement of something we did NOT know as of yet. If someone dares to, I'm willing to bet a AC license on this :).

It will be a unlikely track announcement (Nords), an unlikely car license (Porsche?) or a big series license.

Why because of EA? What do they have to do with it?

To me this just one of those sticky hoaxes that don't want to vanish from the simracing community. Unless somebody actually comes up with facts for a change that clearly state otherwise. :)

The (cancelled?) Automaniax pc project was based on Porsche and EA didn't have anything to do with it.

In fact, would the cancelled Automaniax game not actually make the likelihood of a Porsche license more likely, even if only slightly? They tried to find a partner for a PC sim, that fell to bits and now they're looking for another option? We'll find out in 3.5 hours anyway, but a little idle speculation makes the day go faster :)

Whats that big announcement? I opened up the steam, took a look into the community of AC, i didn't thought of that before lol, nothing extraordinary.

Now there is new 0.4.1 update, some bug fix etc

Whats that big announcement? I opened up the steam, took a look into the community of AC, i didn't thought of that before lol, nothing extraordinary.

Now there is new 0.4.1 update, some bug fix etc

That was Sunday already. This announcement is not a new feature implementation, but probably just a license announcement.

It is only happening at 15:00 CET, unfortunately.

That was Sunday already. This announcement is not a new feature implementation, but probably just a license announcement.

It is only happening at 15:00 CET, unfortunately.

If that means today in 15 o clock then we wait for it :D 3h:25min remaining

Last edited:
If they add Nords or SPA or any other longer track (just any of the track that I love to drive around on) Maybe even the Career, I will wet my pants and don't be ashamed of it all.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 43 69.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 14 22.6%