Nürburgring Nordschleife announced for Assetto Corsa

1534803_10151832730261659_277819873_o.jpg

Nürburgring Nordschleife announced: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...cement-on-24th-dec.79549/page-11#post-1603263

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe I think I may have figured this out, and yeah I think we may have jumped the gun.

Did everybody who has online available mod their early access js file to unlock AI? I did and it didn't even click that this would make it possible to select online, but of course no servers.

So yeah if this is the case apologises for previously stating false info...

surely if it was multiplayer, a small company like them would need to do testing first before expecting a glitch free experience? i'm no expert on this. i was just thinking to the arma 3 beta and issues on servers. battlefield 3 on xbox...issues on servers. perhaps they are going to release a date for multiplayer...however, this is not their style (to coin a phrase lol) would they unleash multiplayer with potential problems on christmas? would the fear of annoying beople due to potential server lag etc not stop them?

Hehe I think I may have figured this out, and yeah I think we may have jumped the gun.

Did everybody who has online available mod their early access js file to unlock AI? I did and it didn't even click that this would make it possible to select online, but of course no servers.

So yeah if this is the case apologises for previously stating false info...
Ohh man, I hate you guys so much! Hahah I was so pumped for multiplayer!

Oh well. I'm sure tomorrow will be good anyway.

It won't be multiplayer, I'm pretty sure of that. As good as it would be, I don't think they'd hype it up as much as they have done with this.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.