Nürburgring Nordschleife announced for Assetto Corsa

1534803_10151832730261659_277819873_o.jpg

Nürburgring Nordschleife announced: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...cement-on-24th-dec.79549/page-11#post-1603263

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everybody

I'm Marco Massarutto, Producer and Licensing Manager of Assetto Corsa. First of all, let me thank you for your kind support, that is the fuel that allows us to continue to do the job we love. Assetto Corsa has been welcomed in a way that exceeded our best expectations, and we'll thank you for this in the best way we can. If you will have a bit of patience. :)

Now I'm ready to collect other funny stuff on December 31. ;)

Thank you guys, your support is very, very appreciated: we would like to organize a party when we'll go to Nordschleife next Spring and we would love to meet you there, having fun, some laps and then (but only then :D) lot of beer together.

HAVE FUN!

I'm working my ass off just to get a new comp to be able to play AC in all it's glory.
I cant thank you ,and the rest of the AC team. enough for developing this game.
For such a small team its really unbeleaveble,the amount of time and dedicacion that you all put into this sim.
Big big thumps up !!!! ;):thumbsup:

I also read the forums on several site's,and everyone is entiteld to have his or her opinion,but i still find
it sometimes amazing that some people are so desperate to convince other people that game X or game Y sucks for this or that reason...and they always shout the loudest .....
Maybe game X or Y doesnt live up to your expectations,maybe it eventually will.
But respect the people who do like X or Y and the people who are so hard at work to provide us with X or Y.
Critics is good,it will improve the end product.There is no game(and maybe/probebly there never will be), that is 100% perfect for everyone.
But there is a differnce in constructive critics and just brainless bashing and whining.:thumbsdown:

But believe me that there are a lot of people out there who cant wait to get AC when it's out and play it for day's(read:years) on end,maybe they dont shout as loud or as often as the others,but they're there.:cool:
I really hope i can get my new comp together before the official release,because right now i cant even play the Beta :).
Furthermore i would also like to thank you for getting so involved with the community,sharing idears,asking what they would like to see in the game,..one word: SUPER !

Thanks again and keep the spirit up :thumbsup:.

Cheers
Martijn

Last edited:
I dont think he will change it in any ways to meet "modern safety" requirements for f1 racing or such things. If he does, there will be so many complains about it. I can not imagine, that he can stand that.

And, you have to remember, that he is 83 already. I dont think he will be a business man for very long since now.

I dont think he will change it in any ways to meet "modern safety" requirements for f1 racing or such things. If he does, there will be so many complains about it. I can not imagine, that he can stand that.

And, you have to remember, that he is 83 already. I dont think he will be a business man for very long since now.

Bernie only does something for Bernie's own benefit, nowt else, so I don't imagine him doing anything of benefit to VLN or N24 competitors or anything the real fans actually want. As for him kicking the bucket anytime soon? I suspect he has a plan; I'm sure we'll see him as a Futurama-style head in a glass jar, probably with little metal spider legs to scuttle around on. God I hate him and everything he stands for! He should be in jail by now anyway!

I always thought the the Nuerburgring was basically a one way tolled road with no speed limit. I don't know where I got that out of.

I just tried the ring that's out for rFactor 2, it's a huge improvement on the last version I tried in a sim (NetKar - which I think is a rFactor 1 port) very detailed but I just kept thinking I wish I had access to the cars from assetto corsa, I'm not really impressed with rFactors cars anymore I guess I'm just more into road cars guy.

It just made me want this track in AC even more. In a perfect world Kunos would make a load of money on release, be able to pour money into the development and bring the track out early. Fingers crossed.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back