AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Kazanring, Wed 31st May 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Technically Kazan Canyon works fine :thumbsup:

Pitstop works great when you manage to conquer the kart track like entry and exit :confused:

From a builders perspective H.T. has shown all his prowess, I mean, what good is a blind, tightening downhill corner if it´s not OFF camber?? :O_o:

I suspect this will give a "banging" close race with a lot of drive throughs for " trading paint" and cutting track. ( no objection from here :cool:)

And for your info, the A.I.s do the famous T1cluster****(TM) beautyfully here.:p

From my side no objections, let´s hear the other partners in crime....

carsten

It's going to be driven in Kazan, right? Great track! Count me in. :thumbsup:

One question: recently I have a leaderboard at the bottom of my screen, from left to right. Does anyone know how to make that go away?
Screenshot 2023-05-27 135238.jpg

if you use Vanilla AC Ui and Nvidia control panel, it is quite easy to look though for a erroneous setting that can cause you CPU or GPU to have big problems.
Perhaps not fully aware with a normal Kunos cars and tracks.
Once a third party track and or cars, skins are added this can cause you to think you suddenly have a problem, blaming the car or track.
Now I am fully invested into Content Manager, I have noticed a very extensive range of setting that can easily cripple the CPU or GPU.
I know that because this recently happened to me, finding the setting was a very long winded drawn out affaire.
Once found, it seemed obvious, but finding it was not easy.
Just a thought.:)

Last edited:
Yes but if there are so many objections, I can turn it off.

Depends on what sort of race you want.

You have to be very careful in a lot of places to avoid an off track, it feels quite unfair as you can be well within the 2 wheels on track and still get an invalid lap.

Leaving the penalty on will mean some very careful driving but I could still see the potential for lots of people having issues, myself included.

Alright, I’m looking for a new crew chief. My Jimmy just left. Angry, sad and frustrated. The more laps I did, the louder the yelling in my ears. So many track cuts, he never saw that before, Jimmy told me when he returned his gear. The shirt he handed to me was drenched with sweat. I think I saw his hands shaking and one eye lid showed signs of tremors. I really feel sad for him to end his career this way. He could have chosen to join the victory side, do some relaxed engineering with Fulvio or John or Allan, or other freakingly quick drivers. But nothing of that… Unfortunately for him, fate put him on my pitwall, suffering my bad laps and way too many track cuts on this track…

Anyway, if you see a bewildered man, walking around somewhere near the Kazan track, say Hi from Bouke and make sure to tell him I didn’t mean it to end this way….

See you guys Wednesday, hopefully I’ll find me a new Jim, not knowing who he’s teaming up with…

Alright, I’m looking for a new crew chief. My Jimmy just left. Angry, sad and frustrated. The more laps I did, the louder the yelling in my ears. So many track cuts, he never saw that before, Jimmy told me when he returned his gear. The shirt he handed to me was drenched with sweat. I think I saw his hands shaking and one eye lid showed signs of tremors. I really feel sad for him to end his career this way. He could have chosen to join the victory side, do some relaxed engineering with Fulvio or John or Allan, or other freakingly quick drivers. But nothing of that… Unfortunately for him, fate put him on my pitwall, suffering my bad laps and way too many track cuts on this track…

Anyway, if you see a bewildered man, walking around somewhere near the Kazan track, say Hi from Bouke and make sure to tell him I didn’t mean it to end this way….

See you guys Wednesday, hopefully I’ll find me a new Jim, not knowing who he’s teaming up with…

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.