Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

2009-fiat-500-abarth-review-car-and-driver-photo-260871-s-original.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

After a relatively easy course last week in the USA, we now do a challenging track in Russia.
The Kazan Ring is another Hermann Tilke-designed facility that many will not have heard of. Originally known as simply Canyon-Tatarstan, the track is one of the more spectacular Russian venues, built with the confines of a former sand quarry.

Located on the outskirts of Kazan itself, the track features a flowing layout which features some admirable elevation changes and great spectator viewing from the banks which overlook the track.

1685100890951.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/dfca355d-15d6-4adf-a6ad-80ebc5d4af66?server=1 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 2 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
With my normal graphics settings I'm getting quite poor fps here. Normally a rock solid 60fps everywhere else but dropping to 30fps quite often. Anyone else having issues?
I haven't but if others have this too, I'd better choose an other track.
Do you have the same problem offline?

EDIT: I tried with 17 AI cars offline. No problem.

Last edited:
Oh please Han, let´s keep this track :inlove:

This many tight and mostly offcamber corners must be pure agony of understeery hell in the shopping cart :devilish:

But to be fair, my ( rather beefy) machine took a mighty FPS hit, this track doesn´t seem to be well optimised. It´s playable for me but could be rather difficult for the not so high end PC´s.
And if we get big fields again...

( by the way, my first thought was:

wow, that happens when H.T. takes crack :geek:)

MFG Carsten

Edith:

on and offline FPS mostly the same.

Last edited:
My PC takes another hit of -20 FPS with our favorite Artificial Idiots, but still playable.

BTW, the AI´s REALLY don´t like T1 :rolleyes:

I´ll take a backseat here, you guys find out if it´s playable for you.
And remember to take a little overhead into account for a big field ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years