AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Kazanring, Wed 31st May 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
One of my better races I guess as gap to the others was more than usual, but Fulvio was couple tenth quicker so unfortunately lost lead couple laps to the finish. Lost at pitstop some seconds somehow and lost another 1.5 at an overtake so that brought him close faster than I hoped. Pace was not that much different, could re-overtake on the straight but he could get me little later. So actually I should be content with my performance which I actually am but to lose the front short to the finish felt a little sxxx. But hey not the usual one second gap to Fulvio but only half a second so that was a progress I guess..... ;-)
Warping was the worst ever, Fulvio rocketed to the skies directly in front of me, in the same moment someone said similar on chat so it was more drivers affected at the same time. Hope we get rid of this, it got so severe that a normal race is not possible. Was victim of that recently as well which ruined my race. Let's try some different settings and we will see what is the cause. I guess it's just the server somehow but I'm no expert in this stuff.

Thx all and cu next time.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back