AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Daytona, Wed 8th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
ill take and MX5 please
Hi Wesley,

I would love to have you but our organized events are for premium members only (11,99 euro/year, see tab Premium). You also have to enter your real name in your RDaccount/account details in the field Real Name. It's for internal use only.
Every 6 or 7 weeks we are going to organize a Rookie event that is also accessible for non premium members.

If you decide to upgrade your account (and done that), please let me know and will add you and give you the necessary information for the race.

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I must confess that I played with the little thingy today at the track. Sorry Father, but it felt really good! I could even go around the track much faster than with my other toy! And there was a man out there who even told me how to play with it! Got all those happy feelings now :)

But I promise Father, I’ll stick to the old mazda toy for now. Sorry for my sinns today!

Your Bouke

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I must confess that I played with the little thingy today at the track. Sorry Father, but it felt really good! I could even go around the track much faster than with my other toy! And there was a man out there who even told me how to play with it! Got all those happy feelings now :)

But I promise Father, I’ll stick to the old mazda toy for now. Sorry for my sinns today!

Your Bouke
When your hairdresser is finished with your coupe soleil, feel free to join our (real) men's club, Bouke!

Your Bouke
:roflmao:
The Roller Skate takes some getting used to Bouke, though you were damn quick for a first 'indiscretion':thumbsup:
....Meh, it's 3 Hail Mary's, have a pint down the pub, and you're forgiven:p

Last edited:
Father John ,

if I sin really, really bad, maybe race a Tesla or something like that, may I have two pints?

Thank you
My Son Carsten <makes wavey sign in the air>, beer doesn't get close for this one, forty eleventeen Drambuie's might do it, stood on your head, whilst pleasuring several loose women, though truly, I feel thou art lost....
dark side.jpg

:p:p:p:p

Last edited:

Your Bouke

The Abarth has the advantage here, for sure. Going to be a challenge getting past them but maybe if we can get a draft on the oval... :)

The Mazda times seem to be soooo close so it's going to be a big battle. Hopefully you won't be knocked off by a *ahem* McLaren teammate.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back