AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Daytona, Wed 8th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
6DAE6430-C2A1-49EF-B212-58529DE18256.jpeg

Really struggling to improve on my third lap. Either I am crap here, very likely, or there is no time here.
So I am going to assume this is going to be a very close race for the Mazdas and also going to assume the Abarths will be quickest and all grouped together. Maybe not lap time, but keeping the lead across the start finish line.
I can see we're all the time is, but massive understeer makes the chicane pot luck.
I am sure our Aliens will do their best to amaze me again with their pace, and prove the above a load of rubbish.
:O_o:

View attachment 636969

Really struggling to improve on my third lap. Either I am crap here, very likely, or there is no time here.
So I am going to assume this is going to be a very close race for the Mazdas and also going to assume the Abarths will be quickest and all grouped together. Maybe not lap time, but keeping the lead across the start finish line.
I can see we're all the time is, but massive understeer makes the chicane pot luck.
I am sure our Aliens will do their best to amaze me again with their pace, and prove the above a load of rubbish.
:O_o:

I have a good idea now what decent pace for the Mazda is but haven't been on at the same time as the Abarth yet.

This should be an interesting race with lots of back and forth between the classes.

@HF2000 I don't think this is a good track to test 3 off tracks for a drive through. I haven't had a single off track in practice so far and I have been (accidentally) trying. :)
Okay, probably not for the track limits here but the penalty for collisions with other cars should work, I hope. We will see. And otherwise on a different track later. It's just in the testfase for us.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back