AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@ Clark International Speedway, Wed 17th May 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

2009-fiat-500-abarth-review-car-and-driver-photo-260871-s-original.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Clark International Speedway, abbreviated as CIS, is a motorsport venue at the Clark Freeport Zone in Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines. The 4.2 km circuit features 18 turns and runs in a counter-clockwise direction.

The course itself has a great flow if you get it right. A bit off the raceline will cost you a lot of time. Forcing the driver in front to take a slightly different line will be rewarded with an overtake opportunity in the following turn.

1683803946374.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/dfca355d-15d6-4adf-a6ad-80ebc5d4af66?server=1 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 2 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Small Fauxpas, Han, you accidentally gave us the link to the "Drifting" layout or maybe the cart track.

If this is real the Abarthists will probably strike you from their christmas card list. :p

I´ll start practicing as soon as the real layout is online.

MFG Carsten

View attachment 662886

Surprisingly after trying both cars this time I've settled for the Abarth. :O_o:
The lap times I was able to pull with both were similar, but felt more consistent and more in control with the Abarth this time.
That was unexpected, so maybe for this track looks can be deceiving!

See you Wednesday!

No problem John!

Yeah, takes a few laps to go quick here, but it feels good! Quite technical, so I’ve got to focus on racing basics apex’ and exits. Poor brake markers next to the track, still gotta find some good ones. Fortunately the track is pretty forgiving in the limits, both the material you drive on when the wheels are next to the tarmac and the actual track limits itself. Makes for some good racing I think, for the limits are, well ehm self limiting :cool: .

I like this one!

Han , how are we expected to woop the hides of those Rotters in Mazdas if we keep getting circuits with bends in them, this one particularly so.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Okay next week one for the Abarths. And the week after probably with Road America as track of the month again!

And if Allan still beats you on those, we will go to Le Grand Circuit (Le Mans 1967 with even less corners as LeMans without chicanes). But bring a brick for the throttle pedal or install a mod for cruise controle.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea