AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@ Clark International Speedway, Wed 17th May 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
good times on the track today, truly good fun! even though a false start sent me into the pits for a drive thru penalty, still had fun trying to catch back up. took me quite a long time, but i was finally able to make out jose's familiar yellow mazda in the distance.

jose, you gave me a good run for the money, and not sure if i would have had enough laps left to get past. however, seems you were betrayed by a poor wifi connection and next thing i know your car was speeding off the track into a wall... sorry to see you go off like that, we were having a good battle there at the back!

congrats to the podium finishers, and yes, nice driving all around! thanks han for organizing another action packed event!
looking forward to the next.
Hi Domenic, it was good but being honest before the wifi problem my race was finished, I broke the gearbox... The car does not move anymore, later y push the back to pits bottom and it works, car was fixed and me allowed to come back to race, but with one lap lost.
You were quite fast in this one as you manage to catch me after the penalty.
Looking forward for next Wednesdsy

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years