Mountain Route

Tracks Mountain Route 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I simply click the button for starting the session, the loading begins and,after a few seconds, the game goes back to the previous screen.
I've tried with free practice, quick race and complete race.

Can someone give me a link to the grassFx mentioned in the readme?
it's a feature included in Custom Shader Patch. using Content Manager, you can activate the option as seen below

Attachments

• GrassFX.png
    GrassFX.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 93
Could I use your 3D model for my indie car racing game (just drive my custom car on your couce)?
...I want to apply for Unity youth creator cup (Japanese unity indie game contest).
If you say all right,I write your 3Dmodel link in this game.

Hello! I really enjoy driving this track! Thank you very much for making it!
Is there any way to do timed laps on v1.0 without having to do a full outlap first, like it was possible in earlier versions?

Hi, sorry for the late replies.
Could I use your 3D model for my indie car racing game (just drive my custom car on your couce)?
...I want to apply for Unity youth creator cup (Japanese unity indie game contest).
If you say all right,I write your 3Dmodel link in this game.
Sure, you can use it.

Hello! I really enjoy driving this track! Thank you very much for making it!
Is there any way to do timed laps on v1.0 without having to do a full outlap first, like it was possible in earlier versions?
Unfortunately not. This was necessary for the AI to work.

Hey,
This is a fantastic track ! I have just made it with a GR2 opel Kadett. Fabulous. It reminded me a lot of some french moutain roads, the environnment is perfect, the variations on the track... Really brilliant. Thank you !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back