Mountain Route

Tracks Mountain Route 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
schz submitted a new resource:

Mountain Route - A fast path through the woods

Mountain Route is a fast road through different forests with different roads that includes a highway part. This is my first track i made with Race Track Builder and I hope you enjoy it. View attachment 231924 View attachment 231925 View attachment 231926 View attachment 231927 View attachment 231928 View attachment 231929 View attachment 231930 View attachment 231931

Warning:
There are a lot of objects on the track and the performance is not the best. You can easily play it...

Read more about this resource...

Hi guys, thanks for all the nice feedback so far. I'm currently working on the full loop and there are about 2km of track left to be done. The plan is to release the new track completly done with v0.8 and to improve the old part in future updates. Here are some screens of the new part:
MR1.jpg
MR2.jpg
MR3.jpg
MR4.jpg
MR6.jpg
MR7.jpg
MR8.jpg
MR9.jpg

open

Very good work, the variation of scenaries reminds me 80s-90s arcade racing games, like differents stages. I hope you'll add echoes for tunnels and narrow paths between rocks :)

On the whole, a really nice drive. A few more textures on the scenery, in particular the 3 big mountains, wouldn't go amiss. As they stand they're a bit featureless and a tad distracting when they come into view. Other than that I can't really think of any other changes you'd need.

Again your track version .9 is awesome. On my review I mentioned FPS framerates I am getting with VR which i mentioned is 70-90FPS. I have a GTX-1080 GPU and an Intel I7 processor. Just some added info. take care.

Looks good, I'm sure someone on here will help you with the AI.
Thanks, will work on the AI when the road is done. Don't know how good the AI will work on this track though.

On the whole, a really nice drive. A few more textures on the scenery, in particular the 3 big mountains, wouldn't go amiss. As they stand they're a bit featureless and a tad distracting when they come into view. Other than that I can't really think of any other changes you'd need.
Yes, I know what you mean. It's not easy to cover such huge areas without losing too much performance. I hope that i can implement better background mountains with textures in a future update.

I manually installed this with no content manager and when I go to the track in the game it "reboots" the game and when I go back to choose it again the same thing happens. Any idea what is causing this?

I manually installed this with no content manager and when I go to the track in the game it "reboots" the game and when I go back to choose it again the same thing happens. Any idea what is causing this?

Did you select the practise session? It won't work if you choose race mode with any opponents.

I was doing a hotlap I believe. It is making the game reload all the tracks and cars etc when I go to choose your track even when I just go to the page with your track on it it so I don't actually get to select it. I uninstalled it and will try to install again and see if it does it again.

Tried it again on practice and had the same thing happen. I just uninstalled it. Thanks for making it but I guess I will not be able to try it out for now.

Last edited:
I was doing a hotlap I believe. It is making the game reload all the tracks and cars etc when I go to choose your track even when I just go to the page with your track on it it so I don't actually get to select it. I uninstalled it and will try to install again and see if it does it again.

I tried to reproduce this issue but I can't. All 3 layouts working in hotlap mode for me. So far, you are the first one reporting this problem and I really have no idea what could cause this. If I can find out more Ill let you know.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 390 40.0%