Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
There is something missing : car model used.
I play since "F3" in CYOT, promoted to "F2" and my car model remain "F3" which his a little annoying... I think it's the same for GT Series.

I like the idea of this resource. It does not work for me. I am using the fire 22 mod. Also it did not fix the driver swap bug. This software is 5 years from an update. My guess is it is useless.
Mate, FIRE uses a reputation system for teams and drivers that the save game editor cannot work with.
The editor works perfectly fine with other database mods.

When I try to add a pilot's temporary traits they are only added to the permanent traits, how can I fix this?

there are two categories of traits. they are either permanent or temporary. if the trait chosen is from the permanent category, it will be added as a permanent trait and vice versa.

have fun and have a good day!

Hello, can I transfer a free agent driver to a team? It doesn't let me select a team for that driver that is unemployed
It's been 2 years, but you found a way? I want to cheat Predator to see what happens. I already did them the full HQ, added some money and they did pretty well. Now Rick de Graff is free agent i want to see what happens, but i can't .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back