Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
There is something missing : car model used.
I play since "F3" in CYOT, promoted to "F2" and my car model remain "F3" which his a little annoying... I think it's the same for GT Series.

I like the idea of this resource. It does not work for me. I am using the fire 22 mod. Also it did not fix the driver swap bug. This software is 5 years from an update. My guess is it is useless.
Mate, FIRE uses a reputation system for teams and drivers that the save game editor cannot work with.
The editor works perfectly fine with other database mods.

When I try to add a pilot's temporary traits they are only added to the permanent traits, how can I fix this?

there are two categories of traits. they are either permanent or temporary. if the trait chosen is from the permanent category, it will be added as a permanent trait and vice versa.

have fun and have a good day!

Hello, can I transfer a free agent driver to a team? It doesn't let me select a team for that driver that is unemployed
It's been 2 years, but you found a way? I want to cheat Predator to see what happens. I already did them the full HQ, added some money and they did pretty well. Now Rick de Graff is free agent i want to see what happens, but i can't .

This is very interesting! I am able to see the changes I made on the game (car specs), but the game always crashes when loading for the race weekend (for example, loading screen for practice session). Any idea what could be the reason? Thanks

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%