Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is anyone else having this issue? I am having a problem with the parts editor, one part will not save. The second suspension numbers keep reverting back to the original when loading the save in game no matter how many times I try saving and loading. The only time it works is when I start a brand new game with a new save. I know this is and old program, but does the creator still maintain it or is this a lost cause?
Nothing, really? I understand this is old, but anyone could offer something.

Is there any option or way that you know, how to edit In game portraits? I was able to change the names and nationalities as this editior was able to give me that chance but the Portraits would be also needed. Any ideas? Here it is how it looks now (Sorry for hungarian language on it)
1580492116786.png

Is there any option or way that you know, how to edit In game portraits? I was able to change the names and nationalities as this editior was able to give me that chance but the Portraits would be also needed. Any ideas? Here it is how it looks now (Sorry for hungarian language on it)
View attachment 346906
No one responds to this thread anymore. I asked for help with an issue over 2 weeks ago, but no one responded. Sorry, but you are on your own.

Is it possible to change the Team's color ? I don't want to change the logo...just the color which represents the team in the standings.I started 2nd season with McLaren and I changed the car's livery so I need to change the Team's color accordingly.

Last edited:
Hi all
something to try (if you still want to use this), this was working fine for me but i have reinstalled window and added all the software but then kept getting the error i have seen on here, so i installed the editor in the Motorsport manager folder and it seems to be working.
i know this may not work for everybody but might help someone out there

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back