More Power Units F1 2021

Misc More Power Units F1 2021 1.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, first of all thanks for the mod, the audio in the mod sounds amazing! However, I am having some issues, specifically with the MyTeam area of the mod. When trying the cars in other mods, everything works perfectly, but in the MyTeam mode, when loading the track, first the F1 logo audio stops, and then it crashes during loading. I have manually installed the mod because I have several other ones installed (Porsche Tag Heuer livery, 2022 Season Mod, Tyre damage replacement). I have triple-checked the locations for importing the changes and everything is correct there. Also, the MyTeam mode crashes when trying a save that I had already, and when I created a new save. Also, the 2022 Season Mod is a modular mod, while the others are not.

Last edited:
Hi, first of all thanks for the mod, the audio in the mod sounds amazing! However, I am having some issues, specifically with the MyTeam area of the mod. When trying the cars in other mods, everything works perfectly, but in the MyTeam mode, when loading the track, first the F1 logo audio stops, and then it crashes during loading. I have manually installed the mod because I have several other ones installed (Porsche Tag Heuer livery, 2022 Season Mod, Tyre damage replacement). I have triple-checked the locations for importing the changes and everything is correct there. Also, the MyTeam mode crashes when trying a save that I had already, and when I created a new save. Also, the 2022 Season Mod is a modular mod, while the others are not.
sorry to hear that. It could be a problem caused by a separate mod not installed correctly. If not, it could be modular mods conflicting with the MyTeam mode, especially if one of your modular mods replaces the myteam cars because it will override my performance stats and audio definitions inside the MyTeam.erp files. That's my best theory on what's causing it.

Does that mean your mod doesn't work with the modular mod? I would have combined your engine mod with the FOM swap mod. Because I wanted to have a career as a Porsche works team. Where the engine should sound different.

sorry to hear that. It could be a problem caused by a separate mod not installed correctly. If not, it could be modular mods conflicting with the MyTeam mode, especially if one of your modular mods replaces the myteam cars because it will override my performance stats and audio definitions inside the MyTeam.erp files. That's my best theory on what's causing it.
I have found the issue, and it was on my part. The mods that were installed before your mod were installed a couple of patches ago, I think it was even before 1.14. The JSON files were outdated in my .erp files, and I guess that has caused the issue. I reinstalled the game and the mods one by one, and now everything is working perfectly. Thanks again for the mod, the audio especially is amazing!

I have found the issue, and it was on my part. The mods that were installed before your mod were installed a couple of patches ago, I think it was even before 1.14. The JSON files were outdated in my .erp files, and I guess that has caused the issue. I reinstalled the game and the mods one by one, and now everything is working perfectly. Thanks again for the mod, the audio especially is amazing!
Awesome to hear, glad you got it all working :)

Hi I want to ask if I'm going a career rider for Aston Martin the team will use its propulsion unit, or is this mod just for my team career? Thank you otherwise thumbs up for the idea.
Aston martin uses its own engine regardless of mode. Like grand prix or driver career mode. Same for williams (porsche) and haas (ford)

btw how do u calcu

btw how do u calcolate the 58x (89-90-whatever) value?
The first score is the max value given in the performance file for the engine. The number in brackets is a %. I compared values with existing PUs already in the game when choosing a power unit for myteam and how it gives it a overall score for each. (My mod isn't ready yet for MyTeam j
HeskeyBoy21 submitted a new resource:

More Power Units F1 2021 - Porsche, Ford & Aston Martin PUs!

Read more about this resource...
hey i want to increase ferrari engine power which value in xml file should i increase

So would it be enough just to increase this value to make the engine better?
Thanks for your answer in advance.
To be safe I would base the other spline element lines all together from a previous game or before an update in 2021 that changed all these values then make further changes unless you really want to experiment and see what happens.

To be safe I would base the other spline element lines all together from a previous game or before an update in 2021 that changed all these values then make further changes unless you really want to experiment and see what happens.
There was an update for F12021 that changed the engine performance ? Would be new to me. But it would help a lot.

I've already looked at the 2020 engine values. And without updates, they are worse than the 2021 engines in so many spline elements. But calculated with updates, the 2020 engines are significantly better than the 2021 engines.

This is how I created my 2022 Alpine "EL Plan" engine. Should be 0:00:300 faster in one lap. But didn't get to test the engine extensively.

I would just like to make the Ferrari engine even better myself. Contains only a lot of calculations.

There was an update for F12021 that changed the engine performance ? Would be new to me. But it would help a lot.

I've already looked at the 2020 engine values. And without updates, they are worse than the 2021 engines in so many spline elements. But calculated with updates, the 2020 engines are significantly better than the 2021 engines.

This is how I created my 2022 Alpine "EL Plan" engine. Should be 0:00:300 faster in one lap. But didn't get to test the engine extensively.

I would just like to make the Ferrari engine even better myself. Contains only a lot of calculations.
I am not actually sure if there were any performance changes to engines in 2021 game or just weight, drag etc. I seen your El Plan engine, well done.
Reduction in downforce mainly reduced rear downforce to slow the cars down so the engines probably were left alone by the devs mostly since the 2020 updates.

Last edited:
Hello I am having a conflict with another mod. I really want to use them together is there any way I can?

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/aramco-aston-martin-full-package.48407/

Hello I am having a conflict with another mod. I really want to use them together is there any way I can?

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/aramco-aston-martin-full-package.48407/
you will need to install either that mod or mine manually using ego erp achiever because if you just drag in a whole folders from copy & paste install with matching .erp files, its gonna the other's work.

You can install mine first then follow a youtube guide to install a skin mod after cause you won't import work over mine that way!

Hi everyone sorry I have been gone awhile! I am expecting to release v1.03 soon which will introduce an BMW power unit as a fourth option for MyTeam and will also power Williams (RedBull will be now powered by Porsche based on recent talks about their interest in joining the sport as an engine supplier in RL).

HeskeyBoy21 updated More Power Units F1 2021 with a new update entry:

BMW Power Unit Release (Experimental)

![Developed for game patch 1.18]!
  • Introduced a new Power Unit for MyTeam mode that replaces the Renault option.
  • Included a new sound for the BMW Power Unit (Not final).
  • Williams are no longer powered by Porsche and are now powered by BMW.
  • Redbull is now powered by Porsche.
  • Changed the Renault UI element within the MyTeam Power Unit select screen with a BMW graphic.
Please note: At the moment, the BMW PU is declared experimental because very customised...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 42 37.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 64 56.6%