More Power Units F1 2021

Misc More Power Units F1 2021 1.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I find your mod really super the sounds and with the additional paint is top.
I now have only one question. I have now started a myteam career and have selected Porsche as an engine manufacturer. It also works great. But I wanted then from SiP the PORSCHE Motorsport Season 1-3 Fic. MyTeam Modular Mods 3.0 install unfortunately the sound is then again from Mercedes. Can you help me further? How do I install the best works?

Hi, I find your mod really super the sounds and with the additional paint is top.
I now have only one question. I have now started a myteam career and have selected Porsche as an engine manufacturer. It also works great. But I wanted then from SiP the PORSCHE Motorsport Season 1-3 Fic. MyTeam Modular Mods 3.0 install unfortunately the sound is then again from Mercedes. Can you help me further? How do I install the best works?
Hi, easiest way to get my Porsche sound to work with that mod is to open up the "carmisc_myteam.erp" file from the PORSCHE Motorsport Season 1-3 Fic mod with EGO ERP Archiver (9.0 tool seems to work fine). Extract the pkg file called "myteam_mercedes_carmodel!!!....".

Open that extarcted json file in an editor like sublime text editor (free) and change line 56 to -> "bundleName.ppv1.344247110": "stri porsche_YesImKazuma.bdl",

also change line 65 to "bundleName.ppv1.344247110": "stri porsche_YesImKazuma.bdl",.

Save that JSON file and import it into the same place in the PORSCHE Motorsport mod erp file. Make sure to save the erp file that you just updated and the mod is obviously installed onto the game. Sound should work! :)

Hi, easiest way to get my Porsche sound to work with that mod is to open up the "carmisc_myteam.erp" file from the PORSCHE Motorsport Season 1-3 Fic mod with EGO ERP Archiver (9.0 tool seems to work fine). Extract the pkg file called "myteam_mercedes_carmodel!!!....".

Open that extarcted json file in an editor like sublime text editor (free) and change line 56 to -> "bundleName.ppv1.344247110": "stri porsche_YesImKazuma.bdl",

also change line 65 to "bundleName.ppv1.344247110": "stri porsche_YesImKazuma.bdl",.

Save that JSON file and import it into the same place in the PORSCHE Motorsport mod erp file. Make sure to save the erp file that you just updated and the mod is obviously installed onto the game. Sound should work! :)
Hi, Thanks for the quick feedback.:)
Unfortunately, it did not work that way.:(

I have tried it another way.
Have from the "carmisc_alpha_tauri" erp at the toro rosso carmodel the line
"bundleName.ppv1.344247110": "stri v8_tb_mercedes_amg_gt_black_f122.bdl",
and
"switchName.ppv1.3614812426": "stri f1_m_ferrari",
copied and pasted into the carmic_myteam erp and then it worked.:thumbsup:

Hi, Thanks for the quick feedback.:)
Unfortunately, it did not work that way.:(

I have tried it another way.
Have from the "carmisc_alpha_tauri" erp at the toro rosso carmodel the line
"bundleName.ppv1.344247110": "stri v8_tb_mercedes_amg_gt_black_f122.bdl",
and
"switchName.ppv1.3614812426": "stri f1_m_ferrari",
copied and pasted into the carmic_myteam erp and then it worked.:thumbsup:
Ah wait is this f1 22 not f1 2021?! Okay that's why I got confused cause of the thread! Yes that will do the job good stuff :redface:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.