More Power Units F1 2021

Misc More Power Units F1 2021 1.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
HeskeyBoy21 submitted a new resource:

More Power Units F1 2021 - Porsche, Ford & Aston Martin PUs!

![Developed for game patch 1.15.843175]!

If a new game patch is released, issues may be encountered so check for any mod update!

Created by BHesketh (HeskeyBoy21 - RD, YesImKazuma - Steam/YouTube).

"I am super grateful for the overwhelming support you have all given! :laugh: Please be mindful I am busy with my master’s course so I may come and go. ☹"

VIDEO: Watch on...

Read more about this resource...

I almost wanted to do the same thing. Restrict to MyTeam only. Wanted a Porsche engine. As a basis I would have taken the Ferrari engine from F12020 before the patch. Where the Ferrari was still the third best car. Great mod. Looking forward to testing it.

I almost wanted to do the same thing. Restrict to MyTeam only. Wanted a Porsche engine. As a basis I would have taken the Ferrari engine from F12020 before the patch. Where the Ferrari was still the third best car. Great mod. Looking forward to testing it.
Thank you! I am going to do more exploring with different performances and ideas which hopefully can mix the grid up more. This is the my first time but will build on it :)

Thank you! I am going to do more exploring with different performances and ideas which hopefully can mix the grid up more. This is the my first time but will build on it :)
Just watched/listened to the video. I love how every engine sounds different. :thumbsup: Completely different to the standard engines. I love how the Williams sounds. :inlove: That no turbo or wastegate can be heard on the AstonMartin. It's a nice change. :confused:

• Deleted member 1946917

Awesome! i’ve been working on something similar as well to have different PU suppliers for MyTeam. Excited to see how this turns out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its everything else you hear than the engine itself. So sounds like the drivetrain and off throttle exhaust sounds mimic redbulls honda cars because there exhaust sounds are "throaty"/wild.
And you made these sounds yourself? Does that have something to do with the json files?

What else I can think of. Think about the updates from the engines. These must also be adjusted. If they aren't already.

What is this important for? Mercedes_PU - PU_Behaviour
Does that have anything to do with ERS?

I look forward to when it's ready for MyTeam.

And you made these sounds yourself? Does that have something to do with the json files?

What else I can think of. Think about the updates from the engines. These must also be adjusted. If they aren't already.

What is this important for? Mercedes_PU - PU_Behaviour
Does that have anything to do with ERS?

I look forward to when it's ready for MyTeam.
The sounds for the exhaust/drivetrain are not mine, just the base game. I retold the game which to use specifically for certain teams (what mixes well with the engine). Updates from the engine? You mean upgrades? Well when a MyTeam update is done eventually upgrades for r&d will still take effect.

Don't look to much into the technical details they are not final code it was for memory to keep track of main points of what each of my engines do. The behaviour is based on another engine originally as they all act unique (driving can feel a little different, throttle response all that). This is very complex...

The sounds for the exhaust/drivetrain are not mine, just the base game. I retold the game which to use specifically for certain teams (what mixes well with the engine). Updates from the engine? You mean upgrades? Well when a MyTeam update is done eventually upgrades for r&d will still take effect.

Don't look to much into the technical details they are not final code it was for memory to keep track of main points of what each of my engines do. The behaviour is based on another engine originally as they all act unique (driving can feel a little different, throttle response all that). This is very complex...
Yes, it will certainly quickly become too technical. I'm just trying to understand how this works.
To test whether it works with the MyTeam.

But to put it so simply. You mixed the PU behavior. With the original values from the game. For example, the Mercedes engine has the PU behavior of the Honda. And the same with the json files that are responsible for the sound.

Would it be possible to take json files from F12020? I know there is a json file for an alternative Mercedes sound. But that's definitely against the RD Rules.

Yes, I mean R&D upgrades. There are different upgrades for each engine manufacturer. Which also differ in value. So that the engines remain roughly in their performance tier. tier one Mercedes Honda tier two Ferrari etc.
Because for F12020 I created performance mods. And that's why I know that you should pay attention to it. Otherwise a motor becomes too powerful.

Or did you calculate the performance values yourself?

I find that kind of thing very exciting. That's why I'm so interested in it.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.