F1 2010 Monte Carlo - Monaco (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
ye I actually tried to make a video of the .444 lap but I got the replay bug as I often get :(. But as I have done about 5 1:09 laps today I think I get lucky some time and not get that bug.

Hi Victor.Can you post some links for youtube for some of your world champion TT laps.Your obviously the best in the world and i'd love to get some pointers on how to shave 2 to 3 seconds of my TT times. I'm on PS3 which is a level playing field for everyone but it would make interesting viewing none the less.

Hi guys
I have tryed Bram's settings and Sean's with my lotus and when I do a hot lap's I get 1.17.214 but if I do the same settings in quailfying I only get a 1.21.453 are the times you are getting in quailfying or hot laps because I just can not get the same times with the same settings O and bye the way thanks for putting up thease settings they are a great help

thanks
Wull

Thanks bram! Used your set up and a lot of practice to run a 1:19.864 for pole position with lotus. I used high for braking though, suits me better. Not stellar times but I'm not that used to this game yet

HEllo Guys,im new here,im brazilian.

Well,i´ve beign watching how they do on real live..and im braking on wrong points...look this 2 real life pole times:

If it helps,i dont use brake assists,it dont help!
put the pressure high on breaks,and break only on the hot red line.

Wow, this is almost 4 months ago that I posted this set-up and only today, I could finish the race. After so many tries, so many crashes, so many errors etc... I've done it. Finished P7! Yes

THIS IS MY THANKS TO YOU!!
i cant race now..its heavy raining,i have to change all cars setup,but thanks,i was pole!

MONACO.png

Time Trial
Time: 1:10:042
Car: Mclaren
No Assists

Aerodynamics

Front Wing Angle: 11
Rear Wing Angle: 1

Braking

Balance: F 52% - R 48%
Pressure: Low
Brake Size: Small

Balance

Ballast Distribution: F 50% - R 50%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 6

Suspension

Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 6

Gearbox

Gear 1: 119 kph
Gear 2: 134 kph
Gear 3: 160 kph
Gear 4: 187 kph
Gear 5: 214 kph
Gear 6: 247 kph
Gear 7: 291 kph

Engine

Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: n/a

Alignment

Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.00
Toe front: 0.11
Toe rear: 0.35

it's your last setup to monaco or you are a new setup?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.