F1 2010 Monte Carlo - Monaco (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Well you guys are probably gonna look at the first line of my setup and go no way is that possible, took me 20 laps to finally match Grisfiske through the first sector, buggered up at the hairpin otherwise I might of been on par with him so here you go

Happy Hunting!!

Controller G25 Logitech Steering Wheel

Time Trial
Time: 1:10:747
Car: Mclaren
No Assists

Aerodynamics

Front Wing Angle: 1
Rear Wing Angle: 1

Braking

Balance: F 50% - R 50%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Small

Balance

Ballast Distribution: F 40% - R 60%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 11
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 11

Suspension

Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 6

Gearbox

Gear 1: 105 kph / 65 mph
Gear 2: 150 kph / 93 mph
Gear 3: 168 kph / 105 mph
Gear 4: 195 kph / 121 mph
Gear 5: 223 kph / 138 mph
Gear 6: 252 kph / 156 mph
Gear 7: 291 kph / 181 mph

Engine

Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: n/a

Alignment

Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.00
Toe front: 0.10
Toe rear: 0.35

Hi racers. I new at this forum but I'll be honest. I'm driving with all possible assists on in Lotus I've tried couple of set ups form this thread but my best time was 1:22.4xx. MY quastion is is it possible to go al least 1 second faster with breaking assist on? Cuz' problem is that on the first corner with breaking assis on the car pretty much stops and it happens same on the couple more corners too and without breaking assist I'm all over the track and it's impossible for me to do smooth lap. What can I do to go faster with or without breaking assist?

sorry all! I totally forgot to share my 1:10.3xx TT setup(reinstalled os, have not the exact setup anymore), but I think I used the same setup for this track that I have for all other tracks, anyway I will try some monaco TT now and see if it is good for monaco.

Time Trial
Time: 1:10:042
Car: Mclaren
No Assists

Aerodynamics

Front Wing Angle: 11
Rear Wing Angle: 1

Braking

Balance: F 52% - R 48%
Pressure: Low
Brake Size: Small

Balance

Ballast Distribution: F 50% - R 50%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 6

Suspension

Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 6

Gearbox

Gear 1: 119 kph
Gear 2: 134 kph
Gear 3: 160 kph
Gear 4: 187 kph
Gear 5: 214 kph
Gear 6: 247 kph
Gear 7: 291 kph

Engine

Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: n/a

Alignment

Camber rear: -3.00
Toe front: 0.11
Toe rear: 0.35

wow, very nice time! i spent HOURS on this ****ty ****in track invalidating lap after lap and the best i could manage was 1:10.8 on a pretty sloppy 3rd sector, **** trying it again though, dam near launched my controller through the TV :L

Hi there, first time I give a setup-proposition on this website.
Playing my first season with Virgin,I found a well-balanced but fast setup for Monaco and did 1.17.893 to get on P6 in quali and the setup has a very nice race-pace.
I have all aids turned off, except traction control on "medium" because i play with ps3-controller.

So, the setup then...

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 11
Rear Wing Angle: 11
For obvious reasons... downforce is all you need on this track..
Braking
Balance: F 46% - R 54%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Standard
With the balance towards the rear, the car responds well to a change of direction at low speed...
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 40% - R 60%
Central-rear ballast to make the car stable when hitting the curbs and oversteer just a little

Front Anti-roll Bar: 2
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 4
Very soft anti-rolls to cope with the bumpy surface and give loads of mechanical grip (see suspension)
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 5
Relatively high ride height due to bumpy surface and soft suspension, front lower to make the car turn in better

Front Spring Stiffness: 5
Rear Spring Stiffness: 2
First i used front:2 - rear:2 because of the need of mechanical grip. Set the front to 5 to cope with understeer at low speed but softened the front anti-roll to re-balance the turning-behaviour.
Gearbox
Gear 1: 114 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 138 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 163 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 187 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 214 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 242 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 269 kph / xxx mph
Virgin just has a lack of HP...
Engine
Throttle map: Standard
Fuel: ...
Alignment
Camber rear: -3.50
Due to soft anti-rolls and suspension, the camber is set all the way in. As a result, the tyre surface has maximal grip while turning and the tyre doesn't "roll over".
Toe front: 0.08
Toe rear: 0.29
Toe-out gives better grip while accelerating...

Wow, this is almost 4 months ago that I posted this set-up and only today, I could finish the race. After so many tries, so many crashes, so many errors etc... I've done it. Finished P7! Yes

1:09.662 !!! and another dry tt world record, currently 17/19. A fkn SICK lap, and ofc the replay bug then!! :/, I want to have it on video! But Im still happy to get faster than johnnyw2405, the previous record(1:09.736) And I did a similiar lap about 3 laps earlier and almost cried when I spin out in the end of lap, didnt think I would drive that fast again but I did :D, same setup that I posted earlier.

And I have now registered for a licensed member, want to race with you guys :) you seems to have fun when I read your posts after races :)

1zd81mq.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea