Modding the Motorsport Manager

Hey guys,

I have got a few messages now, asking what it is about modding the Motorsport Manager. It is a few days out now and I think it is a really good game.. except the licensing. The game is made with Unity, so the graphic and many text files of this game are in .assets files in the main folder. Good news is, that the files are openable and editable. Somebody already get into the files too? Please let me know. I tested some things yesterday, screens below. More info's soon..

Motorsport Manager Reality Pack Version 1.1 DOWNLOAD

Changes I have done:

- correct names for all F1 Teams
- correct names for all F1 Drivers including reserve drivers and Team bosses
- correct Logos for all F1 Teams
- correct birthdays and countrys for teams and drivers
- correct F1 Logo
- no women drivers for all series, Women fake names changed
- correct Menu and TV Screen colours for all teams

Note:
Renault is not included yet, because there is a team limit of 10. It is Version 1.0, so be patient about updates and please let me know if there are mistakes in edited names and logos.

Download V. 1.1:http://www.mediafire.com/file/y8ats2jcmbngsjd/MM+Reality+Pack+1.1.rar

20161117003724_1.jpg
20161117003906_1.jpg
20161117003651_1.jpg

Last edited:
I think its stupid if everybody makes the same work as another modder...
The only reason i am not making a mod yet is that a patch is due shortly, possibly even this weekend so all the work done may get messed up if the most likely resource file gets changed, updated or edited which you would then need to start from scratch and a waste of time, its also due to awaiting the workshop which is coming and possible tool or editor, i was making a mod but stopped due to this, it may be much much easier and i dont want to start again and again as today i have been since 6 am just editing 1 car, the only reason i am editing it is just to test and check livery limitations for the future. If they dont realease an editor i will get straight on it with you, i can give you the textures if you want me to show you, by the way can you send me your pirelli tyre textures to see how it looks with redbull as i have searched up and down for tyres and cannot find.... I am also married and have company coming later for the whole weekend so not much i will do for now nor can i promise to dedicate time for this reason just yet (THE WIFE :( ) sorry, i can help with what i can or if have time just give me a shout, i do think its pointless at the moment mate to make mods as all the work you guys are doing may be overwridden within a week with a patch and workshop or may not even be compatible. Release ur beta of course but then i would hold off getting into deep editing of every team, i know how you feel as i have being dying to edit it but for this reaso am holding off. Hope this helps, please send me those pirelli tyres dude.

yeah i found the skins too, but i havent seen the Wings ingame yet. Maybe it dependes on the League regulations or what ever...

So a can´t figure out how to match the Liveries to the 3D Model... any solution out there?!

I have edited correct names for various teams in Gp2 and Gp3, and some drivers, but i still cant find where to edit teams for pre-selection and graphics for teams also.Still need to work on some location, Here are the images:

So i can upload files of resource so if some one wants to work together so we can finishe GP2 and GP3 graphics and drivers. The resource file is 600mb i can upload to google drive if any one wants to work ??

Attachments

• img1.jpg
    img1.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 632
  • img2.jpg
    img2.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 588
  • img3.jpg
    img3.jpg
    420.1 KB · Views: 707

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?