Modding the Motorsport Manager

Hey guys,

I have got a few messages now, asking what it is about modding the Motorsport Manager. It is a few days out now and I think it is a really good game.. except the licensing. The game is made with Unity, so the graphic and many text files of this game are in .assets files in the main folder. Good news is, that the files are openable and editable. Somebody already get into the files too? Please let me know. I tested some things yesterday, screens below. More info's soon..

Motorsport Manager Reality Pack Version 1.1 DOWNLOAD

Changes I have done:

- correct names for all F1 Teams
- correct names for all F1 Drivers including reserve drivers and Team bosses
- correct Logos for all F1 Teams
- correct birthdays and countrys for teams and drivers
- correct F1 Logo
- no women drivers for all series, Women fake names changed
- correct Menu and TV Screen colours for all teams

Note:
Renault is not included yet, because there is a team limit of 10. It is Version 1.0, so be patient about updates and please let me know if there are mistakes in edited names and logos.

Download V. 1.1:http://www.mediafire.com/file/y8ats2jcmbngsjd/MM+Reality+Pack+1.1.rar

20161117003724_1.jpg
20161117003906_1.jpg
20161117003651_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there...i am newbie :)

because need help to my own modding.
i've make a full US team in gp3..all work fine,only two left...Logo will be put later.
can't figue out whats problem with name japan (flag show usa but still japan text besides flag..tried change that to United states.

HQ and Teams.txt both is on Unitedstates and also Drivers,chairman,leader,mech etc all on USA.

and so last one where files i can editor and change this info Text under logo/flag, T-sport to my own team name?

https://ibb.co/kckoyv

Last edited:
Hey guys and gals!,

Ive been trying to mod this game without prior modding or coding experience at all. I have been doing ok at changing the asset files and some assembly lines. However whenever I start a new team with my "mods" after the first season team marketability goes haywire. After the race team marketablity show a different number from the sponsors and team tabs.

Things that might have caused this are the fame/charman/sponsor popularity stats from the drivers asset files. I am not sure what this numbers do but the higher it is the faster marketability seems to increase(I have tried 50/75.100 and all goes haywire after the first season). I have tried leaving it at default numbers and the problem is that marketability never increases now.

If someone could give me a low down on what/how these number work I'd much appreciate it thanks! Or maybe what other factors are screwing with marketability such as maybe the 3 stats need to equal 100?

I don't think editing the name file only does anything to the male/female ratio when the drivers are created, it just messes up the name pool used for them.

For the game start, check out the random name generator here at the forum, that allows you to change the ratio of male & female pilots in the initial drivers.txt at least.

yeah i know with Drivers,Enginers,Mechanics.txt etc and did with that remove all female but the problem is future when next season or 4 season later.. so there come some new female new drivers etc...and dont want see some female jump in i another. want just 100% disable.

Hello i have searched but i cannot found this.
Does anyone knows how to edit the teams logos?I am opening the resources with AssetBundleExtractor but i cannot open the logo files.
Anyone who can help.
p.s it would be great if anyone knows how to add drivers photos as well.
Thanks
There are a lot of good modders here, so I think would be best if you gave them a PM for better guides.

Hi TFR Tried to play in dif computers. All works fine in comp where i created the game, but when i tried to play in a dif comp it gives me runtime error. Works with original files of Motorsport, but when i copy your files i got Runtime error.

Hi there...i am newbie :)

because need help to my own modding.
i've make a full US team in gp3..all work fine,only two left...Logo will be put later.
can't figue out whats problem with name japan (flag show usa but still japan text besides flag..tried change that to United states.

HQ and Teams.txt both is on Unitedstates and also Drivers,chairman,leader,mech etc all on USA.

and so last one where files i can editor and change this info Text under logo/flag, T-sport to my own team name?

https://ibb.co/kckoyv

In the Teams.txt you will find something like "PSG_1000xxxx". That's the ID for the Nationality. The ID for UnitedStates is PSG_10001070.

Hey guys,

I have got a few messages now, asking what it is about modding the Motorsport Manager. It is a few days out now and I think it is a really good game.. except the licensing. The game is made with Unity, so the graphic and many text files of this game are in .assets files in the main folder. Good news is, that the files are openable and editable. Somebody already get into the files too? Please let me know. I tested some things yesterday, screens below. More info's soon..

Motorsport Manager Reality Pack Version 1.1 DOWNLOAD

Changes I have done:

- correct names for all F1 Teams
- correct names for all F1 Drivers including reserve drivers and Team bosses
- correct Logos for all F1 Teams
- correct birthdays and countrys for teams and drivers
- correct F1 Logo
- no women drivers for all series, Women fake names changed
- correct Menu and TV Screen colours for all teams

Note:
Renault is not included yet, because there is a team limit of 10. It is Version 1.0, so be patient about updates and please let me know if there are mistakes in edited names and logos.

Download V. 1.1:http://www.mediafire.com/file/y8ats2jcmbngsjd/MM+Reality+Pack+1.1.rar

View attachment 160244 View attachment 160245 View attachment 160246

As amending the logos of teams, leagues and Sponsors? Is in Unity? I tried to follow a tutorial but not got success. Would have an easier way to create or have to be Asset Bundle even? If it has to be Asset Bundle would have another program that edits and saves this file? I am wanting to change and I can't. Can you help me?

[QUOTE = "NemanjaSipka, post: 2342763, membros: 249572"] Eu editei os nomes corretos para várias equipes na Gp2 e Gp3 e alguns drivers, mas ainda não achei onde editar equipes para pré-selecção e gráficos para as equipes também. Ainda preciso trabalhar em algum local, aqui estão as imagens:

Então eu posso fazer upload de arquivos de recurso então se alguém quer trabalhar juntos para que possamos finishe GP2 e GP3 gráficos e drivers. O arquivo de recurso é 600mb que pode fazer o upload para google drive se qualquer um quer trabalhar?? [/ QUOTE]

Friend, how do you edit the logos of the teams and categories?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back