Modding the Motorsport Manager

Hey guys,

I have got a few messages now, asking what it is about modding the Motorsport Manager. It is a few days out now and I think it is a really good game.. except the licensing. The game is made with Unity, so the graphic and many text files of this game are in .assets files in the main folder. Good news is, that the files are openable and editable. Somebody already get into the files too? Please let me know. I tested some things yesterday, screens below. More info's soon..

Motorsport Manager Reality Pack Version 1.1 DOWNLOAD

Changes I have done:

- correct names for all F1 Teams
- correct names for all F1 Drivers including reserve drivers and Team bosses
- correct Logos for all F1 Teams
- correct birthdays and countrys for teams and drivers
- correct F1 Logo
- no women drivers for all series, Women fake names changed
- correct Menu and TV Screen colours for all teams

Note:
Renault is not included yet, because there is a team limit of 10. It is Version 1.0, so be patient about updates and please let me know if there are mistakes in edited names and logos.

Download V. 1.1:http://www.mediafire.com/file/y8ats2jcmbngsjd/MM+Reality+Pack+1.1.rar

20161117003724_1.jpg
20161117003906_1.jpg
20161117003651_1.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome ^^,
I know there are some that wants to wait for the first patch before working on stuff, but there are quite a bit of knowledge here and certainly people who would love to have a texture/model guy, that I'm sure of!

thanks for the welcome.
I'm certainly suspecting that taking time and waiting till after patches and the modding workshop (I can only dream for an SDK release) gets up and running before really thinking about anything more ambitious than texture and name-changing makes sense. Though that shoudnt preclude doing conceptual work, design documentation, and the likes beforehand.

I'm afraid when it comes to contributing, most of my knowledge is stone age tech, modelling and texturing work has moved on so much since I was last working in studios, that most of what I did is obsolete, especially on the technical side, implementing assets into a build.

still, once upon a time I was of a world-class standard as a hard surface modeller, I'm confident I could still use that to create stuff that would be outstanding.

I'm afraid when it comes to contributing, most of my knowledge is stone age tech, modelling and texturing work has moved on so much since I was last working in studios, that most of what I did is obsolete, especially on the technical side, implementing assets into a build.

still, once upon a time I was of a world-class standard as a hard surface modeller, I'm confident I could still use that to create stuff that would be outstanding.

Stone age are still an age ;P You have a much much better foundation that I have ;)

Great work!!!
But i have a question, ive downloaded your latest mod, i get all the real names for the F1 teams, but nothing seems to have changed for the other 2 championships, they are the same as when the game was released, am i doing something wrong?

So I have been able to open the 3D models of the cars what I really would like to know is it possible to change them and put them back into the game? As well is there someone who knows if we can change the layout of the tracks?View attachment 160467
:O I have no idea the answer to either... but the fact that they are accessable to extract is somewhat awesome.

The problem changing track layouts (away from the defaults) will probably be an issue - as I am not confident how the AI works out what is the racing line or track edges.

@TheFlamingRed

Neither do I but if I find the layout I'll make like a test game and see what can be done or not cause it would be awesome to have original track in the game. tomorrow I'm going to check how to put new models back into the game, I haven't modeled anything yet but I found blueprints for the GP3 series. Actually what is a shame is that the European Series and Asia series use the same model. The liveries aren't that different between the GP2 series and GP3 series. And yes I know when in practice, qualifying or race you barely see the livery but at least it's changeable

Last edited:
Legends Mod V 1.2
upload_2016-11-19_10-10-26.png

F1 2015
Ferrari,Red Bull,Mercedes,Williams,McLaren,Torro Rosa,ForceIndia,Manor,Sauber,Lotus F1

GP Legends
McLarenHonda,Brabham,Benetton,Renault,ATS,Tyrell,Williams Rothmanns,Wolff,Jordan

GP Fantasy
Lamborghini,BRM,Enginiering,Porsche,Audi,BMW,Toyota,Haas,Alfa Romeo

Drivers Database F1 Realnames,GP Legends and Fantasy- Fantasynames
TYRES Pirelli,Firestone
62 Sponsors
Practicetime 20/30/40 min

Qualifikation 30/40/50 min
upload_2016-11-19_10-30-5.png

upload_2016-11-19_10-31-13.png

upload_2016-11-19_10-31-56.png

upload_2016-11-19_10-32-34.png

Download : http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/categories/motorsport-manager.133/

[Quote = "Matrix_Tirol, posta: 2343621, membro: 249.613"] Legends Mod V 1.2
[ATTACH = completa] 160509 [/ attach]
F1 2015
Ferrari, Red Bull, Mercedes, Williams, McLaren, Torro Rosa, Force India, Manor, Sauber, Lotus F1

GP Legends
McLarenHonda, Brabham, Benetton, Renault, ATS, Tyrell, Williams Rothmanns, Wolff, Giordania

GP Fantasy
Lamborghini, BRM, Enginiering, Porsche, Audi, BMW, Toyota, Haas, Alfa Romeo

Driver Database F1 RealNames, GP Legends e Fantasy- Fantasynames
PNEUMATICI Pirelli, Firestone
62 Sponsors
Practicetime 20/30/40 min

Qualifikation 30/40/50 min
[ATTACH = completa] 160521 [/ attach]
[ATTACH = completa] 160.522 [/ attach]

[ATTACH = completa] 160523 [/ attach]
[ATTACH = completa] 160.524 [/ attach]
[MEDIA = youtube] BmBl39nrdJc [/ MEDIA]

Download: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/categories/motorsport-manager.133/

[/CITAZIONE]
good job! you can take free practice to 90 minutes?

Im currently using your F1 mod as it seems the better one at the moment, but i was wanting to start from the 3rd tier and work my up.
Will you be adding proper teams and names for the other 2 tiers?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back