Modding the Motorsport Manager

Hey guys,

I have got a few messages now, asking what it is about modding the Motorsport Manager. It is a few days out now and I think it is a really good game.. except the licensing. The game is made with Unity, so the graphic and many text files of this game are in .assets files in the main folder. Good news is, that the files are openable and editable. Somebody already get into the files too? Please let me know. I tested some things yesterday, screens below. More info's soon..

Motorsport Manager Reality Pack Version 1.1 DOWNLOAD

Changes I have done:

- correct names for all F1 Teams
- correct names for all F1 Drivers including reserve drivers and Team bosses
- correct Logos for all F1 Teams
- correct birthdays and countrys for teams and drivers
- correct F1 Logo
- no women drivers for all series, Women fake names changed
- correct Menu and TV Screen colours for all teams

Note:
Renault is not included yet, because there is a team limit of 10. It is Version 1.0, so be patient about updates and please let me know if there are mistakes in edited names and logos.

Download V. 1.1:http://www.mediafire.com/file/y8ats2jcmbngsjd/MM+Reality+Pack+1.1.rar

20161117003724_1.jpg
20161117003906_1.jpg
20161117003651_1.jpg

Last edited:
Many people dont care about liveries at first, just want correct names. Can anyone just release at first reality pack with whole three series correct names and then play with that color/liveries things?

:) I wonder if we can get a community big enough and make our own 'fantasy racing league', by having lots of people design their own cars and teams, and splicing them all into one file. I am guessing most of us played the iOS/Android game, so we have all made teams we love. Maybe this is something to do when the offical editor is out.

One aspect I want to mod in is "Unknown research" (which. is like my randomised research in my F1 2016 mod) which changes the names of all the research slots to be less obvious. For example, instead of it saying "Performance +20", it will say "something generic" so you don't know what slot does what.

This makes the game harder as your first iterations of your parts will have random outcomes. Yet you learn what they probably where after, and can use that information to make your best final part. (it is designed to be a 'make the game less predictable and harder mod - which many would like)

Just downloaded and find out that panamera4 version got a lot mistakes. Like young pilots having 40 age in roster, incorect country of most GP2, E3 series teams and etc.

What is other version of reality pack, including lower series teams? Because u mentioned that it is two versions already. I want try another one.

First post in this thread ;)

I haven't tested any of them yet, I want to get my Vexala Motorsport to the top first ^^,

So I have almost changed the entire drivers list, but when I test the game crashes when I'll start a new career ..
I export the resource file to a folder on my desktop, then I save it over the '' real '' file, that is, that in MM_data. But it works anyway not?

First post on these forums, got to say I'm interested in the modding for this - once upon a time I used to be an environment artist in the games industry, and would rather love to create some circuits later, when modding support makes it possible.

Till then I'd be interested in getting involved in any collaborative work for texture artists, (and later on, modelling) if people would bear with a modeller who's glacially slow. reason I stopped working in the business was RSI damage to my hands - I need to take lots of breaks to protect what's left of my tendons, even now, 8 years after I quit the business.

If anyone's looking to build up a team for any projects, I'd love to hear.
And especially if anyone's interested in doing modding to drag the game back to the classic golden age of Grand Prix racing, the 60's era of BRM, Lotus, Tyrell/Matra, AAR, the Hondolas, and the likes. I think that's got so much potential for a gameplay background.

First post on these forums, got to say I'm interested in the modding for this - once upon a time I used to be an environment artist in the games industry, and would rather love to create some circuits later, when modding support makes it possible.

Till then I'd be interested in getting involved in any collaborative work for texture artists, (and later on, modelling) if people would bear with a modeller who's glacially slow. reason I stopped working in the business was RSI damage to my hands - I need to take lots of breaks to protect what's left of my tendons, even now, 8 years after I quit the business.

If anyone's looking to build up a team for any projects, I'd love to hear.
And especially if anyone's interested in doing modding to drag the game back to the classic golden age of Grand Prix racing, the 60's era of BRM, Lotus, Tyrell/Matra, AAR, the Hondolas, and the likes. I think that's got so much potential for a gameplay background.

Welcome ^^,

I think you've found the right place as well, I know there are some that wants to wait for the first patch before working on stuff, but there are quite a bit of knowledge here and certainly people who would love to have a texture/model guy, that I'm sure of!

Please, do also check out this thread for sharing and caring tips and trick about modding :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back