rF2 Mak-Corp '91 Group C cars @ Brianza 10K - Thu 25 Apr 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Now that I think about it, wasn't there a set of "bricks" separating the two lanes at the start finish straight before? Or am I mistaking it with a different version of this track?

Last edited:
Correct you start in the left lane ( there is 2 lanes on the straight ) but entering the pit and exciting is in the right lane..So going out of the pit directly to the left lane is some serious TRACK CUTTING about 2 miles shorter :)
That would certainly seem to make sense. If nothing else, from a safety point of view. But then of course pitstops are normally done at the end of the lap, hence my confusion....

This might be old news, but I noticed also (with the Merc at least) that the FFB setting in the car tuning menu needs to be set to a low value to avoid in game clipping. On the initial setting of 5, the banking felt smooth. Once I'd stuck it on zero and cranked up the motor current on my wheel to compensate, it was back to feeling as if you're holding onto a runaway jackhammer ;)

I'm having major issues keeping the car from weaving around in the banking, is this something everyones having or do I need to tweak my wheel settings? Im only asking because if someones running close to me in the banking I might end up killing them because I cant keep the car on a steady line through banking

This might be old news, but I noticed also (with the Merc at least) that the FFB setting in the car tuning menu needs to be set to a low value to avoid in game clipping. On the initial setting of 5, the banking felt smooth.
Yes, these cars are clipping like crazy with the default FFB setting of 5 and with the FFB multiplier at 1, even on less crazy tracks. I usually go with the FFB set to 1 for these to avoid most of the clipping, but for this combo, I'd say 0 is the only way.

I really wish the FFB was more reasonable for these cars, it's a shame.

(BTW, I do realize that the idea with the FFB was most likely to simulate the very heavy steering these cars had. Problem is, outside of direct drive wheels, and possibly even including them, we don't really have the torque to replicate the forces, so it doesn't really make sense to me to just crank the FFB so it clips as soon as you even look at the wheel, obliterating everything else in your FFB just with the sheer force of the steering, and also kinda risking your wheel if you drive like that for extended periods. I don't think that's how you should approach FFB in sims. But I also understand that not everyone might agree with that and that it is in a way subject to personal preference/opinion.)

Now that I think about it, wasn't there a set of "bricks" separating the two lanes at the start finish straight before? Or am I mistaking it with a different version of this track?
You're probably thinking of AC's version which has what looks like straw bales...
upload_2019-4-24_21-52-53.png

I'm having major issues keeping the car from weaving around in the banking, is this something everyone's having or do I need to tweak my wheel settings? Im only asking because if someones running close to me in the banking I might end up killing them because I cant keep the car on a steady line through banking
I dunno if a setup can help with this, but yes it's weaving on the banking for me too.

You have to make the pit stop before to take the banking. More concrete in the middle lap.
When you leave the pit , you mush to take the banking.
You don't have to take the banking when you start the first stint.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies