rF2 Mak-Corp '91 Group C cars @ Brianza 10K - Thu 25 Apr 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks for hosting as always Denis - that was a fabulous combo, again! Pity my race didn't last very long, but ahh well. For your fun and amusement, here's how it ended - NFS style no less!

Thanks for waiting @Stig Bidstrup , unfortunately the racing line on the banking probably wasn't the best place to do so :whistling:

Thanks for hosting as always Denis - that was a fabulous combo, again! Pity my race didn't last very long, but ahh well. For your fun and amusement, here's how it ended - NFS style no less!

Thanks for waiting @Stig Bidstrup , unfortunately the racing line on the banking probably wasn't the best place to do so :whistling:
Poor Patrick. :(
Shall we try this again next week guys. ;):roflmao:

LOL, this was a horrible race for me, I technically died twice and only finished because of cheating ;)

First I spun right at the start - apologies for anyone that had to deal with that, but I swear I did practice the start :( And then I did exactly what I warned you about and jumped over the fence in Parabolica, only to do it later in the race again. I hate that corner on this track, there's that piece of embankment that basically catapults you over the fence there if you run wide and once you're over the fence, you can't get back in any regular way, you're stuck there - I spent several minutes today looking for a way out, but there just doesn't seem to be any.

BTW, for those wondering how I was able to rejoin the race (twice, in fact) - just as I was going to escape to pits, I remembered the game allows you to rejoin the race if it thinks you've lost connection. So I "faked" it - I disconnected my PC from the internet momentarily (well, set my firewall to not allow any traffic) while still being out "on the track" (well technically in the middle of a park somewhere, but you know what I mean). I lost connection and got booted back to launcher, so I then re-enabled my connection and was able to rejoin. I was obviously laps behind, but it still beats having to abandon the race completely, especially if you, like me tonight, end up stuck basically minutes after the start. The important thing is, though, that you have to do this before escaping to pits - once you return to pits, the game takes it as a DNF and doesn't allow you to rejoin anymore.

But it was still fun, would do it again (with better luck, hopefully). Thanks for the race!

Yes sorry there :redface: I didn't think ahead there ...:(

I made a silly mistake: at the pit stop, when I got out of the pit, I took the left side instead of the right one. Obviously, the lap didn't count and I lost one lap. It was my mistake.
I hope to do more race with this mod. It's awesome. Congratulation @Marco Antonio Rodriguez , good race incredible strategy.
This's my onboard race.
You can see that when somebody left the session, I had a screen with loading. This is not normal.
Did someone have problems tonight with the server?
Thank you for make it very fun

Aha, that's what i should have done. :(
I lost concentration completely and was still thinking about my shunt. I was disappointed, but I shouldn't have let it get to me.
Maybe we should do this race again at some point soon, since quite a few of us failed to finish for whatever reason. Tonight's event could be seen as 'Free Practice 1' ;)

Btw if anyone was wondering why there was a car flipping at the start, this is what happened :roflmao:
Nuno and I spawned in the exact same start slot for some reason :cautious:
upload_2019-4-26_0-32-59.png

Aha, that's what i should have done. :(
I lost concentration completely and was still thinking about my shunt. I was disappointed, but I shouldn't have let it get to me.
Yeah, I didn't realize it might work until after a few minutes spent by trying to get out of the fenced area as well (so I was like 5 laps behind the last car when I rejoined). It's something that doesn't really occur to you at the moment.

Would some modder be able to remove those embankments or do something about it so it's not as easy to end up behind the fence...I wonder...

wow. what a race.
I must say that this arent my kind of cars, but after trying it and in this track, i liked so congrats Denis for this combo.
Thanks Denis again for the setup, it boosted the race as i was too far on speed to other guys.
The race itself was a mix of good and bad things. I started very cautious and took advantage of others mistakes. Not glad to see so many leaving and some of them very soon in the race :-(
Then did a mistake at the pitstop, changing tires. Plus 20 seconds losing the 4th place.
After some more laps, start to do mistake after mistake and one of them was ugly causing me to lose control of the car, spinning all over the place.
Unfortunatly, @Pauli Ahonen was passing by at same moment and he crash because of me. Im so sorry to ruin it for Paulli.
Dont know how my car didnt pull the fence or got damage, and i carry on getting concentrated again.
Very nice evening but the accident for Paulli wasa really not good.

Would Watkins Glen be something that could suit these cars? Not too technical, and a quite flowing circuit to drive in other machinery, at least :)

I think the last sector might be too tight for them, these things go like a bat out of hell but dont like tight corners too much, people were struggling to get around parabolica without spinning, cant imagine what the last sector of watkins would be like in them

I think the last sector might be too tight for them, these things go like a bat out of hell but dont like tight corners too much, people were struggling to get around parabolica without spinning, cant imagine what the last sector of watkins would be like in them
That is a good point.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 298 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing