rF2 Mak-Corp '91 Group C cars @ Brianza 10K - Thu 25 Apr 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Wow. It is going to be a blast. One thing though, the track cut limit is too severe on the banking. Coming off banking one, under the yellow line is a track cut; two wheels brushing the grass on exit is a track cut. The car gets quite loose at 350k+ on the banking as it is rough, so the car tends to shoot about a bit. Just a heads up.

sign-me-up-to-race-please050-jpg.302647

Just asking Daiman as you posted mate.
I was about to pop on, but... :(
Still, good to see the bug fixes are comming thick and fast.

Edit: I've just been on the server. My game updated prior to this, so you should be good to go buddy. :)

Denis ..there is something wrong with the server or my PC ...there is no lap time announcement and lap times are not recorded?
I was on last night mate and although my delta was a bit :poop:y, I think it's track related. You cross the start/finish twice and it gets confused. Apart from that, no problems.
There was a small update for a bug fix last night, so Daiman is gonna update the server this morning. :)
In fact he's doing it now.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Following the release of a new build, the rFactor 2 servers have now been updated and restated. Please ensure that your client is up-to-date - Steam Build ID: 3761732 - before attempting to join the server. (You can verify the Steam Build ID by opening the 'Properties' dialog for rFactor 2, and selecting the 'Local Files' tab).

Any advice to springs......? To Mercedes, it is very annoying to drive in this track . Other thing,
Is normal that the temperature of wather is very high?
Obviously, the Mercedes is the choice, because is 7 seconds more faster than the others, but I don't feel comfortable with it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%