rF2 Mak-Corp '91 Group C cars @ Brianza 10K - Thu 25 Apr 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Maybe if we restricted it to just the Mazda or something...?

Otherwise I guess some old circuits could work well, like Spa 66; old Silverstone; Le Mans etc etc.

Yep, Matsusaka. That is a well rounded and a suitable track for these cars I would say? :)

I would say that Suzuka is leaning towards expert drivers taking into account how difficult these cars can be. Buenos Aires 1979 ( long version ) is a good choice . Another is Watkins Glen Nascar version without chicane
A track that everyone can learn in 15 minutes . I remember a race in AC Club with the Lotus 49 with a lot of sign ups on that track. I wont mention Le Mans because in a month time there will probably be a lot of that in this Community.........

Interesting to see how another recent group c race became 'Mazda only' in an attempt to equalise things a bit:
https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...ord-1967-sun-24-feb-2019.164978/#post-2920824
I've not tried that car myself as yet, but maybe it's a bit better than the Merc through the twisties due to the lower speeds? (and I guess apparently being more manoeuvrable?). If so, it may open up a few more tracks as viable group c options...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back