LucasDesigns' 2021 Season Mod

Skins LucasDesigns' 2021 Season Mod Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi there! I have a problem with the Ferrari and Alpine drivers kits. The ferrari one looks like it is in low quality and the Alpine one is completely black. What can I do to fix it?

I'm missing HAAS, Alpine, Alpha Tauri and williams from the downloaded folder, what can i do?
First of all, don't add reviews asking for help to install the mod, I've said it in capital letters and in bold. The second thing, in my mod all the cars are added, verify files, install modular mods and reinstall my mod, in case they still do not appear, you are not copying all the folders

First of all, don't add reviews asking for help to install the mod, I've said it in capital letters and in bold. The second thing, in my mod all the cars are added, verify files, install modular mods and reinstall my mod, in case they still do not appear, you are not copying all the folders
I mean, in the .zip that i download is missing that teams

That's the folder of the teams when i download it.
Cattura.PNG

Ok so i have a problem: if I only install the Lucas mod without downloading the modular mods as well, every team works fine but the steering wheel of Alpha Tauri is kinda glitched, if I install the modular mods, and then I install the Lucas mod I can't see the Alpine Livery, just the Alpine, but the Alpha Tauri steering wheel is fixed

Ok so i have a problem: if I only install the Lucas mod without downloading the modular mods as well, every team works fine but the steering wheel of Alpha Tauri is kinda glitched, if I install the modular mods, and then I install the Lucas mod I can't see the Alpine Livery, just the Alpine, but the Alpha Tauri steering wheel is fixed
?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea